Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
how come i can't find the re-release of the zebras on stocks? I only see the original release. Or did they lump them in together?

They kept them together with some disclaimer that color may vary.
damn, so if i wanted the second release, I'm essentially rolling the dice? The second release sole's match,correct? I hate the piss yellow strip from the OG release

yep. I want that second one but sounds like its a roll of the dice on stockx.
It would be a slight risk. However, I would imagine most pairs coming from StockX would be the newer run of them. Seeing as how the numbers were much higher, and all the dummies who bought them to resell just want to get rid of them at this point.

Yeah Foot family stores got the lions share of the U.S. allotment it seems like...Between their brick & mortar locations and online sites they were flooded...If YM is to be believed ADC didn’t even get a good amount of pairs (In relation to past releases)...

I’d like to see just how many were made...There were a couple international store that usually carry Yeezy’s that didn’t get them at all...Sivas for example...

Yeah Foot family stores got the lions share of the U.S. allotment it seems like...Between their brick & mortar locations and online sites they were flooded...If YM is to be believed ADC didn’t even get a good amount of pairs (In relation to past releases)...

I’d like to see just how many were made...There were a couple international store that usually carry Yeezy’s that didn’t get them at all...Sivas for example...

https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-f99710

Sesames drying up..? FTL is done. FNL is done. Hibbetts might not be updating inventory...?

Welp no email from Eastbay yet. Hasn’t shown up on my order history either. Thinking my order might be cancelled

Has anyone ever redirected their UPS shipping from SNS to a UPS Store? Not going to be home for my Sesame delivery and wondering how to do this properly.

Back
Top Bottom