Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m happy how yeezys are become attainable for most now but it’s still crazy how the hype has fallen. Long term adidas has to be a bit tight lol

I’m happy how yeezys are become attainable for most now but it’s still crazy how the hype has fallen. Long term adidas has to be a bit tight lol

Nah, the more they make, the more they sell the faster they get back their investment, the cheaper the shoes are for them to produce. The better question is whether or not Yeezy’s will remain popular enough to keep production numbers this high for extended periods of time.

Nah, the more they make, the more they sell the faster they get back their investment, the cheaper the shoes are for them to produce. The better question is whether or not Yeezy’s will remain popular enough to keep production numbers this high for extended periods of time.
Quick money but kills the hype for long term.
Making supply always equal demand will lower demand when a decent percentage of demand is based off exclusivity.
Adidas is definitely not happy seeing 350s sitting in stores

I’m saying when these new models start releasing in limited amounts the hype will show itself...Can’t tell me if a 750 dropped tomorrow people wouldn’t go nuts...

Yeah I think I'm thinking about the UB 500 specifically. I'm trying to get a size up and they're 100 over retail. Wth. I was hoping for 100 less than retail lol.

Quick money but kills the hype for long term.
Making supply always equal demand will lower demand when a decent percentage of demand is based off exclusivity.
Adidas is definitely not happy seeing 350s sitting in stores

all depends on what their numbers are looking like on the balance sheets. If they can turn Yeezy’s into a higher end everyday Shoe that appeals to the normal mall goers, hype from the sneaker community doesn’t factor in much. Hard part is continuing selling them at the $220 price point. That’s assuming that they stick with the same structure.

CEAC31CE-ACF7-4464-84F5-A5B52447D6FE.jpeg
28E4EF34-1AC9-497B-AB14-52B0964FB522.jpeg
I’m really loving this colorway. Super versatile. Bored at work today so my buddy took some pics just for the hell of it.

4ACD17D0-216C-443E-B8B0-6078E4270117.png

Interesting . Via the app it is showing everything.

I gave it a try on an 11.5. I had done my usual and ordered both a full size up (12) and a half size up. Usually the full size up has been the choice, but, on the Zebra re-release, half-size actually fit better. Unfortunately, my half-size-up order was cancelled by Extra Butter today.

We'll see how this one goes.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Edit -- well, I got the order confirmation from Champs. All good so far!

Last edited:
Anyone still looking for some Waverunners?

I'm sure there are, but they ain't gonna pay up for em. I half lol when I see how much I sold my OG Waverunners for on StockX at the beginning of the year. Anything other than rare sizes is gonna be breaking even or losing money for probably at least another 6 months.

if u guys get FTL code for salt can u please tag a papi. thank u!

Nah, it’s true. I found out a few months ago when trying to make a return & I snapped off. I called a few different stores & they confirmed that’s policy tho. I’m not sure when they started that, because I’ve done same day returns before, this year at that.

I hear you. Was heated because took the time off work to go to the mall only to find out I have to go back again. Thanks for the response

got you fam. But you're actually gonna try and get these from FTL? I'm gonna try retail, no tax, and free ship from few different sites
No tax in NJ so its an option.

quick q. do they fit da same as waves?

Back
Top Bottom