Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
the one time I dont pick up multiples and I get a pair with some weird deformed/flat knit. :smh:

20181127_215900.jpg

on foot the shape still looks kinda off, so I'll probably have to hunt down another pair. pics definitely dont do this colorway justice though.
Does it still look that flat after you take your foot out?

I just recently bought the Yeezy 700 since resellers are basically giving them away at retail price right now. It was the only model I liked from the Yeezy line and they are pretty cool on feet but otherwise totally overpriced even at retail, lol.

Quality-wise the suede and leather they used on parts of the shoe are alright but not enough to warrant such a high retail price, especially if you compare it to leathers and suedes used by Puma or Asics. I already got sorta ripped off at retail price but if you were one of the numb nuts who paid close to $ 1000 last year then you really got ****** good, lol.

Other than the steep price they are really cool! I'm not really feeling the mauve colorway but I hope they do more with that silhouette!

I just recently bought the Yeezy 700 since resellers are basically giving them away at retail price right now. It was the only model I liked from the Yeezy line and they are pretty cool on feet but otherwise totally overpriced even at retail, lol.

Quality-wise the suede and leather they used on parts of the shoe are alright but not enough to warrant such a high retail price, especially if you compare it to leathers and suedes used by Puma or Asics. I already got sorta ripped off at retail price but if you were one of the numb nuts who paid close to $ 1000 last year then you really got ****ed good, lol.

Other than the steep price they are really cool! I'm not really feeling the mauve colorway but I hope they do more with that silhouette!
Waverunners and muaves are my last 700 unless I can get it around $240. ~330 is too much after tax. Don't care much for the 700 v2 static and triple black colorways. The bball shoe I might make an exception for but other than that I'm not down paying such a high retail price. Y'all can @ me later if you catch me slippin lol.

I’m finally getting my mauves from yeezy supply from the very first drop at 2am this Monday

LOL.

Side story -- one guy at the UPS store always asks me what I'm shipping when I drop off. When I respond with 'stuff?' he always asks what kind of stuff. Then I say shoes (EVERY time), and he hands me the receipt.

Is he supposed to ask that question or something? The other UPS guys never ask.

I had that happen once and it caught me off guard. I was like you see me frequently in here. Maybe it was a directive from up above.

This is the 3rd time I ordered from Yeezy supply. And the first time I’ve had problems. Smh. They still haven’t updated my tracking yet. I don’t think ups has even received it yet. Now I’m wishing I wouldn’t have ordered from them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom