Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Broke down and paid resell on StockX for my 12.5. Paid $288 - $20 coupon + free shipping (5th sneaker purchase) = $268 shipped. Only $13 bucks more than I paid FootPatrol originally so I'm not too upset about it.

Sesame remind me so much of Cream UB. They are the best low key v2 color way. V1 are trash to me. every time I see them, I think of those fakes at the mall kiosk with light up soles.

9089052.jpe.jpeg
When you know you’ve made it.

any leads on zebras in the US?

that feel when you see people say they sat

don't really want to fire up the old stockx

Zebra’s and Sesame’s are in a display case at FootLocker Lenox Mall in Atlanta. Not sure what sizes they had left for zebras. They didn’t have an 11 in the Sesames but I was able to go downstairs to Champs and get an 11. Man times have changed!

Sesame remind me so much of Cream UB. They are the best low key v2 color way. V1 are trash to me. every time I see them, I think of those fakes at the mall kiosk with light up soles.

9089052.jpe.jpeg
My daughter has those. When I brought my butters home and opened the box in front of my 4 year old he picked one up threw it on the ground and questioned why it didn't light up :ohwell:

I hope he moves on already from this model. I think we are stuck on the Jordan model of the past where they released a new model every year. Yeezy/Adidas is clearly not doing this.
word its not like they released the 700 and 500

word its not like they released the 700 and 500
Yes they released other models but keep releasing v2s instead of the jordan model where they moved on and focused on the new model every year. Cleary this stopped being the case when they started retroing. Just saying we are used to that business model so we get thrown off by what yeezy/adidas is doing.

Butters look like u dropped a gallon of bleach on creams and sesames looks like you dropped a bag of concrete on creams. Creams>

700's are the only Yeezy's I actually like, happy I got both colorways. Those new v2's look trash, I'm good on Yeezy's till the Basketball ones drop hopefully soon. I'm still trying to warm up to 350's but I'm just not that crazy about them, they are a lil too plain for me but those v1 Belugas aren't bad.

Closest thing I got to 350's are these EQT F/15's which I feel are more of a Yeezy type of design in comparison to the 350's. The shoe at the top called (2/3) even has a similar writing style on the side like the 350 v2's do. The shoe on the bottom called (3/3) has black prime knit and all the white dots in it Glows in the dark, a definite Yeezy signature. I feel like Adidas took some design input from Ye to create these models but I can't find too much info on these kicks, they were a very rare release and dropped only a couple of months after the initial release of the 350 Turtle Dove's.

20181128_235500.jpg

The fit on the Sesames seems way off. I went up a half size and they still feel extremely tight. Anyone else experience something similar?

Back
Top Bottom