Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Got a call from my footlocker that I won the raffle. Will be picking up today to inspect the pair since I didn't care for my adidas one. Just when I leveled up too

Anyone know or have thoughts on how re-sellers are able to gain access to extremely rare/hyped sneakers that are brand new without the box? I've found some steals on tough releases on Goat and FCNY that included all extras, but it always just seemed a bit strange to me. B grades; stolen; gifts?

Brahs just score a zebra for retail. Called a random FTL and they had it. It’s a full size rather than half size up tho. Tried it on feels fine.

First pair of 350s, got the blush 500s. :nerd: Shouts out to helpful FTL employees

Anyone know or have thoughts on how re-sellers are able to gain access to extremely rare/hyped sneakers that are brand new without the box? I've found some steals on tough releases on Goat and FCNY that included all extras, but it always just seemed a bit strange to me. B grades; stolen; gifts?
I kinda need the box if I'm buying on the secondary market. Fakes currently are just too close, and boxes are usually the one thing they can't get right. Either it be size or shoe label. Most of the times once the shoe gets in hand I can tell, but from pictures over the internet boxes are the best tell. Even though they can get a legit box and switch the shoe out.

Brahs just score a zebra for retail. Called a random FTL and they had it. It’s a full size rather than half size up tho. Tried it on feels fine.

First pair of 350s, got the blush 500s. :nerd: Shouts out to helpful FTL employees

I need zebras for retail. YS still hasnt shipped my pair

Salts are gonna be an ez cook for me tomorrow. Shame that some ppl will somehow still strike out

Sesame from YS came. Beautiful.

D53EB03C-A5F6-4969-B229-C1E971F2178D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom