Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I LOVE the static 700 V2’s. Some really dope details and an overall clean shoe. Hope they will be high in stock and easy to grab. Just sucks you’ll have to wait a few months for spring to arrive before using them. I don’t understand why they always release white/bright based Yeezys during wintertime when it’s almost impossible to use them because of the crappy weather.

I LOVE the static 700 V2’s. Some really dope details and an overall clean shoe. Hope they will be high in stock and easy to grab. Just sucks you’ll have to wait a few months for spring to arrive before using them. I don’t understand why they always release white/bright based Yeezys during wintertime when it’s almost impossible to use them because of the crappy weather.

I think the shoe has potential, but the only on-feet I've see so far are Kanye himself and they're not the best on feet looks (might even be some of the worst). Hoping to see a few more before deciding. If Waves and Mauves weren't difficult to get, these should be easier.

I'm late to the party on this but, I was able to grab a pair of zebras for my pops from Finishline a couple of weeks back. Still haven't come in yet, I check everyday, haven't seen a cancellation on my order.

They tend to take awhile? UPS tracking doesn't show any progress either.

wow adidas finally got rid of that big *** "ADIDAS" shipping label and the content packing slip stickers on the shipping boxes. Packing slip is inside now.

I'm late to the party on this but, I was able to grab a pair of zebras for my pops from Finishline a couple of weeks back. Still haven't come in yet, I check everyday, haven't seen a cancellation on my order.

Call em up fam

wow adidas finally got rid of that big *** "ADIDAS" shipping label and the content packing slip stickers on the shipping boxes. Packing slip is inside now.
I hope this is true for everywhere. My beluga 2.0s got stolen because of this.

What do you mean with " Just sucks you’ll have to wait a few months for spring to arrive before using them." ?

What do you mean with " Just sucks you’ll have to wait a few months for spring to arrive before using them." ?
A lot of people refrain from wearing white based shoes, or kicks that collect dirt easily in the winter due to weather conditions, wet, rainy, ice. You get the picture.

This guy prob snagged your pops pair and ridin away now

1E1F2DC7-46F7-488E-B518-7E9E4F2FCFB1.jpeg

See what Ye has done!? Hells Angels coppin' 350's.

I mean he was given a huge applause when Trump mentioned him at that NRA conference. Also, Ye said himself he is a 2nd amendment supporter and it’s people’s constitutional right-don’t think many celebs would ever admit that, even if they believed it due to the often outlandish liberal culture in the entertainment industry.

Don’t care for the 700s at all since I have OG waverunners and muaves… when those static 350 v2 releasing?

Honestly. My last 3 orders from ADC were either cancelled or are delayed by over a week (with still no shipping info). I wish I'd taken my chances with YS at this point.
My mauves come in today...
I ordered them from YS on October 28th...
This is after multiple emails, and a claim opened up with PayPal...
YS is the worst...
My claim isn’t closed and unless YS emails PayPal and closes it, I’m getting my money back...
I was able to buy a pair locally the following week...
So now I have 2 pair of mauves...

F45A1100-0BF2-48C8-9EEE-47147A0B6A24.png
139B87E4-9CFF-4049-B6AD-5F2AF13F95F4.png

I think the shoe has potential, but the only on-feet I've see so far are Kanye himself and they're not the best on feet looks (might even be some of the worst). Hoping to see a few more before deciding. If Waves and Mauves weren't difficult to get, these should be easier.

how many horror stories are people going to have to read before they finally realize to NOT purchase from yeezy supply? In case theres any confusion: do NOT purchase your shoes from Yeezy Supply. There is a 75% chance that your order will be delayed or cancelled.

I have more cancellations with ADC than YS. Its plain ole luck of the draw for high demand items that are chased by both bots and humans. I am terrified ADC is about to do it to me again... YS sent me tracking on the same day of the drop for the exact same shoe and size.

Back
Top Bottom