Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I have more cancellations with ADC than YS. Its plain ole luck of the draw for high demand items that are chased by both bots and humans. I am terrified ADC is about to do it to me again... YS sent me tracking on the same day of the drop for the exact same shoe and size.

Cancellations may happen on any site during a limited release. The issue with YS is non shipping inexistent customer service though, no?

When will we get some concrete info. on the frozen yellow re-release? I don't see it listed on FNL or FTL yet...
footpatrol just loaded their images for them i think overnight, or yesterday im not sure. so an official announcement from some store is coming soon. i think antonia or footdistrict or sivas tend to announce first. also, they might not even release at footsites, might just be same shops that got them the first time. who knows.

Well, it's looking like Dec. 14 for semi-frozen yellows and Dec. 21 for statics...both reg. and 3M varieties. So yeah...GO GO GO!!!

Cancellations may happen on any site during a limited release. The issue with YS is non shipping inexistent customer service though, no?
I guess that's true. With ADC, I will get a refund and returns are good. But I agree with earlier poster that I've personally never had YS not deliver my order (maybe i'm lucky). But I've had 100% of my orders get cancelled or delayed by ADC in November. Before November it was fine though. I'm just saying, the grass is not always greener on the other side. It just seems like there is always a pretty strong chance your orders get cancelled or delayed from any boutique or online store. I've resorted to just doubling up on anything I order from ADC and returning my pair to Adidas if they actually come through from now on.

Your point make sense that the customer service may be the bigger issue with YS. Just sucks that the industry is in such a state where it's such a risk and headache just to get a pair of shoes you like.

0E9E41CD-C357-4F6C-B36A-3B6AECC77781.png

All the Twitter comments are about how fly they are...Meanwhile they’ll be just as ugly tomorrow as they are today, and were months ago when they first leaked...Stamp that limited tag on there and they turn into must haves...

a ****ty gimmick to try and get hype back IMO

but hey we all gonna try tho for that 5k pair if true lolol

The sizing on the Sesames is really mucked up.

I ordered an 11, 11.5 and 12 just to be safe. Keep one, return the others.

So I get the 11.5 first (my true size). Super snug. Uncomfortable and no way I'd be able to make em work.

Get the 11 next. Fits EXACTLY the same as the 11.5. Almost like they used the same sneaker and changed the tag. Tried on with the same socks and everything.

Hoping I get the size 12 and have a Cinderella moment. With my luck it will be bozo big though.

Back
Top Bottom