Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Not to rehash the topic, but man, there is such a difference between the Made in China and the Made in India pairs on the 700's.

Having owned both, the MIC shape is far superior. Esp on foot.

Were the OG re release pairs done the same way? I might have to track down a second pair that's specifically MIC if so.
not to be a d*** or anything but I've had and inspected both and I see no difference at all.
If you're going out of your way to get a MIC pair just for the fun of it, sure. But IMO there's
no need for that.

Not to rehash the topic, but man, there is such a difference between the Made in China and the Made in India pairs on the 700's.

Having owned both, the MIC shape is far superior. Esp on foot.

Were the OG re release pairs done the same way? I might have to track down a second pair that's specifically MIC if so.

This is true.

Assumed everyone was trolling with their indophobia, but having seen the “made in China” pair in hand, I would be upset with the made in India pair.

I dislike when raffles require payment and do automatic transactions if you win, only because it keeps me from signing up for more than one (yes I know, I could always sell if winning multiple). Signed up for SNS as my sole raffle entry. I've always liked them as a company well before they had a U.S. presence and they don't overcharge like END.

Also, salt 500's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow :pimp: *birdman hand rub

Well, I'm in the Seattle area and the Frozen Yellow's are definitely going to be harder to acquire than the last several 350 drops. No Footlockers showing state wide.

Kanye wearing the Black 700 V2's.
Black700v2.1.jpg
black700v2.2.jpg

Lol @ you dudes.

Clearly nike has dominated the basketball scene.

But don’t get it twisted, Kanye designed his bball shoe before nike did fogs.

This will be the first designer “signature” basketball shoe, as Kanye’s would also be in the same boat.

You nike stans are funny

Nike dominates basketball. Play here is to team with a ‘lifestyle’ brand since fashion has moved away from basketball in recent years which is one of the (main) factors why Adidas has been increasing share at a very Hugh rate at Nike’s expense since 2015/2016. Adi’s strength is lifestyle. Fashion transitioning back to basketball plays into Nike’s strength = more sales and haunts erosion. FOG x Nike is a new collab, but it falls in line with Nike x off white, and we’ll see more of this going forward.

Adidas knows lifestyle has a run rate and basketball is still a huge space. They in turn leverage lifestyle into a growth area (yes it’s all shoes, but different markets). If they are successful, they may actually help Nike achieve what they want....but a rising tide floats all boats.

Yeah, I don’t think people realize how long the design process from initial thought to final product is for sneakers.

:lol: @ the FOG joints being a reaction to the yeezy b-ball shoe, as if Nike hasn’t dominated the basketball market since forever.

Roughly two years from product planning (not new product development) to the consumer/shelf

Between my beluga 2.0, Zebras and Sesames, the Sesames are by far my favorite colorway. Clean, simple and understated.

Some dudes saying they run larger than rest, but I feel mine are tighter than the others, not extreme, but my big toe was a little sore after a few hours wear. I'm sure it'll loosen up though.

Good luck to those going for the Peebras :lol:

Back
Top Bottom