Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, I wouldn’t pay anything over retail for these. Knowing Adidas, nothing is as limited as it seems lol

Maybe a week from now, maybe a year from now..they will rerelease.

Still want them tho

Oh we posting Oxford Tans now?

E2016B9A-E844-4AC7-821B-493AA0E286CE.jpeg
My favorite Yeezy. Ever.

So you guys aren’t buying the 5K stock numbers either then? Or is the YZYSPLY stock numbers even less than that to make way for additional outlets getting them?

I kinda think the reflective will be as limited as they’re saying and the non reflective will be in large supply.

Funny how there is already 80 sales on stockx for the reflective ones while these are yeezysupply exclusive. Must have been backdoored from yeezysupply warehouse

Funny how there is already 80 sales on stockx for the reflective ones while these are yeezysupply exclusive. Must have been backdoored from yeezysupply warehouse

Or boutiques have stock and will rerelease in a week

Yo that 700 v2 drop on the app was **** I was doing the thing for the images and went straight to the “this drop is no longer available” never even got a shot :lol:

^same here. 2 devices, both loaded as sold out... didn't even get a chance for the captcha to load lol.

So the adidas app just **** the bed for confirmed. Looks like it happened to everyone lol. Guess it'll be fcfs

I cant believe people are acting like these reflective wont be hard to cop

exactly... these are a yeezy supply exclusive and will prolly be botted up and hard to cop...what makes people think these will release everywhere and will be an easy cop? The non 3m joints will release everywhere im sure but not the 3m ones... im good with either one... and if the 3m joints were easy to cop like the creams even better... but lets be realistic here

Back
Top Bottom