• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
just ordered these since i struck out on the wave runners

1718375320850.png
What’s the website again?

...I just got my 700s in and man they are snug! The reviews I saw made it seem like they would fit wide footer lmao I think imma cut these laces

Probably my top 350s. Breds gotta be in there somewhere but dunno what I would take out
it’s gotta be in my top three 350’s for sure, red stripe and dazzling blues are still on my bucket list

friend said he would sell me his vnds mx oats for $180 lemme recover first 🥲🥲

I don't care for 70% of yeezys but it's upsetting this collab ended the way it did. those 1050s were fire

Twas' a nice Father's Day delivery.

Happy to have them and very relieved +1 size up worked. Lots of interior padding, nothing like the runner.

Fingers crossed, but still no shipping on the nsltd boot... or the blue slides.

HFD KNITTY.jpg

man these are fire. if I didn't already have the knit runner sulfur, i'd consider copping. i imagine they must be pretty warm to wear and might not be great in the summer months?

man these are fire. if I didn't already have the knit runner sulfur, i'd consider copping. i imagine they must be pretty warm to wear and might not be great in the summer months?

I've had the sulfur runners since launch but never wore them due to the size 12 being a bit impolite on my toes. So can't really compare the two, especially with these being +1 size up.

Just trying them on, they are so much lighter than they look but based on no ventilation alone, I'm betting a summer wear would be somewhat punishing during a longer day out. Overall, they seem a bit more developed than the runners (more interior padding, etc.) and a nice snap-lock type heel capture. No regrets at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom