Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
700s can’t save Yeezy from Nike’s onslaught so far.

I have no horse in the race, as I just go with what looks good/what I like, but it’s an interesting change in momentum so far this year...

I have no horse in the race, as I just go with what looks good/what I like, but it’s an interesting change in momentum so far this year...

The 747 and 4D stuff has been pretty good so far for Adidas. Still don't know why they limited the FutureCraft 4D to NY.

So let’s get this settled b4 the new guys come storming the thread,,,

On YS, is it best to wait in the line to checkout like they say or refresh?

It’s more about Adidas against Nike and ADI’s picking up so much market share it’s crazy. I’d say Nike opened the vault up to fight back, but they just don’t move that fast. I’m surprised the Yeezy line has evolved the way it has with all the models, granted they have to keep it super limited to be relevant right now. I’m more curious where this all ends up 5-10 years down the line. Does music mogul turned social media celebrity replace athletes for halo lines?

If it's just ADC.. I won't even get my hopes up. But I'm thinking they will also drop on YS.

I wish I could've just purchased during the pre-order last year smh

Never copped any hype shoe off of ADC so I'm never confident with them. If it drops on YS I at least have a fighting chance.

Agreed

Nike has snapped with all these releases that dropped and that are dropping.

If you make list of drops comparing the the two...

not looking good for adidas at all.

Epic react felt amazing today doing 3+ miles of sprint intervals. So much more stable than boost and just great to wear to gym and at the gym. I’m sold. UBs left in stash will be office shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom