Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Copped at adidas originals on Melrose in LA. First in store purchase of any yeezy. I was driving Uber for extra cash and didn’t intend to buy them, but the line looked moderate, nothing crazy, so I turned around and got in line. Haven’t even looked at them yet. I have a bit of buyer remorse because that $328.50 after tax is steep. Going to look them over at home and decide what to do with them.

Been following the yeezy sneaker game for a minute but only started purchasing now that it’s gotten easier. I’ve got two pairs of the utility black 500’s as they were my first, the salt 500’s and now these static 700’s. The only 350 V2 I like is the Sesame. I want those badly. In my opinion, 350 V1s still take the cake.
328 is chump change to u ...u live in melrose :lol:

Your number is way off

wave.jpg
harlem cats be bout dey money :lol:

Some guy spat at the security guards face at adidas 47 street around 2/3pm. Security guard was about to fold the kid. Man, bugging for a pair of shoes lol

nothing to do in the crib so i stopped by 5th ave. there’s still a little line haha, waiting in it now. i’ll give a stock update when i’m in

nothing to do in the crib so i stopped by 5th ave. there’s still a little line haha, waiting in it now. i’ll give a stock update when i’m in
Still??? I walked by the line at 7:45am. They must of had a whole lot of pairs to be selling them all day, especially with all the tourist traffic that store gets

Lmk g.

DM me, if you dont really want em since you went outta there for boredom I have a proposition for you hah.

Again, this is wild to see from the bleechers... now we have a bunch of might-as-well cops going on for these things now... facepalm.

Again, this is wild to see from the bleechers... now we have a bunch of might-as-well cops going on for these things now... facepalm.
if you’re talking about me you should know i’ve been in this thread saying i want them but the price is a bit too high for me
i’m in line copping a 7 for my girl (even tho i told her they i struck out after not even trying on YS lol)

Back
Top Bottom