Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Thanks for the info fellas. It’s a force of habit for me to pull the paper out of my sneakers and toss them. I normally use shoe trees I get from IKEA.

Hopefully they don’t get flagged.

i have never had quality concerns when it came to yeezys. With over a dozen yeezys (750, 350v2, 500, 700v1) in my possession, ive never really thought, damn, what a piece of shi*t for $xxx.xx

i love the way the 700 v2s look but after wearing them only a handful of times they look beat up. Ive mentioned before my gripes with the subpar upper (materials and construction) but now im starting to face sole separation. I know its an easy fix but ive never experienced this before on any other shoe except for cheap $40 vans - especially not with so little usage. For $300+, the v2 leaves a lot to be desired. To call it a "v2" is disrespectful to the 700 v1 which is a solid shoe, worthy of the $300 tag, IMO

i would not advise paying resale for these

Last edited:
I enjoyed wearing these more than I thought and they’re really comfy; I’d say more than my 350’s.

375D22EC-8BD5-47AE-BCF5-707737C8ECA8.jpeg
1F7C47EF-6A7A-4580-9CB3-80263E453C8E.jpeg
info on denim? i need a grey pair

laces look flimsy when tied, I'm sure it has to do with the fact it has the reflective woven into it. every picture i see of em the laces look terrible.
yup this.
i have never had quality concerns when it came to yeezys. With over a dozen yeezys (750, 350v2, 500, 700v1) in my possession, ive never really thought, damn, what a piece of shi*t for $xxx.xx
looking forward to some of these " after a year of wearing..." vids. May well be falling apart by that time.

i love the way the 700 v2s look but after wearing them only a handful of times they look beat up. Ive mentioned before my gripes with the subpar upper (materials and construction) but now im starting to face sole separation. I know its an easy fix but ive never experienced this before on any other shoe except for cheap $40 vans - especially not with so little usage. For $300+, the v2 leaves a lot to be desired. To call it a "v2" is disrespectful to the 700 v1 which is a solid shoe, worthy of the $300 tag, IMO

i would not advise paying resale for these

damn. and while it doesn't look bad or that it would go all the way and separate. I know for a fact that you haven't
even worn this 10 times and this is already happening... to a $400 sneaker. Meanwhile my Mavues have been
destroyed all over and in the rain and snow... they still look good.

Not sure if the paper is similar but
Last year I sent my blue tints to them, unworn but the tags weren’t attached, I had put some replacement paper inside though and they sent them back. Which is funny since when I bought yeezys from stock X bEfore, most didn’t even have the damn paper inside

I think it was more about the tags not being attached

anyone know how to re attach the tags if they have been cut? I bought my dad a pair of yeezys for Christmas and my dad cut the adidas tags off the shoes. My dad tried them on and they are too big for him and too small for me. I just know that stocks requires them to be "attached" so I just want to sell them with the tags back attached to the shoes. Any help. Thank you!

-salute

I thought stockx didn't care about tags as long as everything was included?
I emailed them one time and got a response that the tags must be attached. I was like ummmm the tags are tags and they are real. What does it matter if they are attached or not. I just don't wanna get dinged by them for something this small. They should accept it because tags are real shoes are real.

lol whatever. I've gotten shoes from them w/ tags unattached in the past. And I didn't think it was a big deal.

Thankfully, anything I consider selling on SX I keep all tags attached, but it's absurd to have them getting all haughty and **** now.

lol whatever. I've gotten shoes from them w/ tags unattached in the past. And I didn't think it was a big deal.

Thankfully, anything I consider selling on SX I keep all tags attached, but it's absurd to have them getting all haughty and **** now.

good looking bro. Im just gonna sell em as is. good to know man thank you. They shouldn't trip on the tags at all. Attached or not.

Back
Top Bottom