Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
good looking bro. Im just gonna sell em as is. good to know man thank you. They shouldn't trip on the tags at all. Attached or not.

I have sold shoes with tags off through flightclub with no issues whatsoever and always get better margin than stockx, why not sell through them?

72CD900F-9667-4968-803A-02956828CB32.jpeg
Casual Friday

anyone know how to re attach the tags if they have been cut? I bought my dad a pair of yeezys for Christmas and my dad cut the adidas tags off the shoes. My dad tried them on and they are too big for him and too small for me. I just know that stocks requires them to be "attached" so I just want to sell them with the tags back attached to the shoes. Any help. Thank you!

-salute

I thought stockx didn't care about tags as long as everything was included?

If I'm buying new sneakers, I'm expecting the tags and sending them back if they're not there.

Tags and the accessories are a way of telling if some kicks are legit.

and a lot of sneakers bought on the resell market are later sold or traded. Removing the tags could hurt their future value.

Stockx DGAF about anything. I bought a pair of OW from there and they didn't have a full set of extra laces. Emailed them about it and they pretty much said "too bad." Their ToS on require the shoes be new and have the box.

So what’s Adidas role in all of this?

That is what I was wondering.... I'm not sure why this fabric company would ever get paid by Kanye or "YEEZY" brand directly, if the shoes are manufactured by Adidas.

Are other raw material suppliers also going after Kanye? The rubber for the soles, the insoles, the laces, the packaging, etc.

Back
Top Bottom