Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
V2 structured the toebox to be more sturdy and hold shape. Made it more restricting than the V1. Maybe ‘Ye was tired of seeing Kim’s toe knuckles in the v1.

So glad to see v2 black samples. 2019 is gonna be nice
V2 Black samples ? Where do you saw these? I need to see these

I live in NC, and I have yet to see another person besides me in a pair of 700's, The only 350's I've seen on people feet are the Sesame's, Statics, Creams, and the Butters like once or twice. I can see how you guys in big cities like NYC can run into them everyday. Here not so much.

69D40B42-9BDF-4110-9C9B-E0A7F02B0749.jpeg
Today at the office

I live in Toronto for those asking... Yeezys everywhere. Mother, child, pastor, rabbi, ting, dogs (true story), aquatic animals, etc all rock Yeezys.

it's not about not seeing anyone with the same shoe on.
It's the fact that Yeezys are super loud sneakers, and you see multiple people rocking Zebras within a 20m radius at the mall.
It's just ridiculous. I wear Jordan 1s all the time and I always see people with the same shoe on, no problem. Saw a couple
with matching Frozen Yellows last year, it was just painful in person.

Speaking of seeing someone rocking the same shoe as you, when the Toro 4’s dropped, I was at a concert a few months later and wore them. Made a comment on how nobody else had them on to my friends...right after I made that comment I see like three people in a row with them lol.

It’s like Grand Theft Auto, once you get in that hard to find car, you start to see it everywhere.

even tho i love the 750s, i barely find myself wearing them nowadays. really dont know why, i.. just never wear them lol. find myself wearing yeezy 700s/500s (if i wear yeezys that day).

I mean, but they were.
How many pairs of V1s do you see out? How many pairs of Black Friday packs do you see?
I don't think ive ever seen 750s in the wild honestly

To be fair, I’ve actually seen more V1 fakes than legit pairs of V2s... Granted, this has everything to do with the V1 model being out significantly longer.

I live in Toronto for those asking... Yeezys everywhere. Mother, child, pastor, rabbi, ting, dogs (true story), aquatic animals, etc all rock Yeezys.

This wouldn’t be an issue if we didn’t get so many similar cws.

I don’t understand why they simply couldn’t give us more black-based 350s with colored stripes. Black/royal and black/yellow V2s would be amazing.

Saw an older gentleman at Costco wearing beluga 2.0s as I was wearing mine lol. I gave him the head nod. It’s not a big deal if other people wear the shoes you got on. Otherwise, hope you guys rocking air mags or something crazy looking so no one is matching you.
tenor.gif

what i do is simple things to make my shoes more unique so that no matter where i go or who also has the shoes on they won't look exactly like mine unless it's a super rare shoe i almost always lace swap, my lebron's also get lion lace locks, the day i finally buy a yeezy i'll grab those bear lace locks, i went ham with my grey pg2.5xpsx nobody will look like mines :rofl:it's all in accessorizing to be diff :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom