Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
4? Dropped February 2016.. not even at 3 years yet

Why now? I offer mine by fall ‘16 and only gone up $200 in 2 years

Nah these are the 2015 the first version that released. I honestly never got around to wear them, I’m always in dress shoes and all for work.

Also because my daughter finally got to fit in her PB (took a couple of tries lol)

Attachments

• 4D1B09AB-A64A-4A35-8193-EE1456CD5ECB.jpeg
    4D1B09AB-A64A-4A35-8193-EE1456CD5ECB.jpeg
    465.4 KB · Views: 96
Nah these are the 2015 the first version that released. I honestly never got around to wear them, I’m always in dress shoes and all for work.

Also because my daughter finally got to fit in her PB (took a couple of tries lol)
There you go. La familia :smokin

I love the V1s but I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you.
In terms of comfort, the V2s blow them out of the water.
I don’t know could just be me, but the PK feels better and the V1 fit true to size. With the V2 I had to take the innersole out to fit into my regular size at first

I don’t know could just be me, but the PK feels better and the V1 fit true to size. With the V2 I had to take the innersole out to fit into my regular size at first

V1 PK definitely feels better to me also. The V2 PK has more structure which is why I think most people say it's more comfortable.

I agree, the PK on the V1s are more comfortable when your lounging around but I feel like the PK on the V2 is better when your doing a lot of walking.
Or it could be just my feet (flat and wide) and my person preference.
But I definitely prefer the cushioning on the V2s.

A mix of GR and limited is cool. I’m ok with that. Gives everyone a chance at something

Thing about kicks and life ur not entitled to everything

Like how they did that static. Just do that again, and not with the same shoe but with 3m. Like two totally different versions.

Yeezys aren’t dead they’re just dead to resellers.

Always wondered if Kanye never left for adidas, how would the yeezys look and would it be grs or still limited

Yeezys aren’t dead they’re just dead to resellers.

Always wondered if Kanye never left for adidas, how would the yeezys look and would it be grs or still limited

Honestly, Kanye leaving Nike was bad timing for both Nike and Kanye.

The OVO collaborations, TS, Don C., and even O-W collaboration were all essentially follow-ups to the original Nike Air Yeezy line as those collaborations had some relation to Kanye and/or were non-sportstar, music-entertainer lines (OVO, TS).

to me 350s have been dead for at least a year and a half in the sense that I can't wear my pairs without running into 100 other people
with the same shoe on.

V2>>>>V1.
durability, design, comfort and structure. The V1 fit was very clunky and it slides around while walking. not to mention it looks like you're in Prince of Persia wearing it. The V2s look mean and fast, very well executed... I wore my V2 maybe 4x in 2018 sadly.

V2 structured the toebox to be more sturdy and hold shape. Made it more restricting than the V1. Maybe ‘Ye was tired of seeing Kim’s toe knuckles in the v1.

So glad to see v2 black samples. 2019 is gonna be nice

to me 350s have been dead for at least a year and a half in the sense that I can't wear my pairs without running into 100 other people
with the same shoe on.

V2>>>>V1.
durability, design, comfort and structure. The V1 fit was very clunky and it slides around while walking. not to mention it looks like you're in Prince of Persia wearing it. The V2s look mean and fast, very well executed... I wore my V2 maybe 4x in 2018 sadly.

Where do you dudes live? Lol. I live in nyc. In queens actually. My job takes me to every boro on a daily basis and i dont run into that many people in yeezys. Yea i may see 2-3 in 350s but i have yet to see someone in 500s or 700s

with the same shoe on.

If 100 other people have the same shoe, wouldn't it mean that the shoe is "alive" rather than dead?

I can understand if you mean hype is "dead" since hype is primarily driven by exclusivity, but if that many people are wearing a shoe I'd think that would mean it's pretty popular to the masses

Where do you dudes live? Lol. I live in nyc. In queens actually. My job takes me to every boro on a daily basis and i dont run into that many people in yeezys. Yea i may see 2-3 in 350s but i have yet to see someone in 500s or 700s

I think people are just saying that the "Wow" factor is gone. A few years back when people saw a pair on feet, they would be shocked like, "Whoaaa, is that a pair of Yeezys?" Nowaways, it's like, "Oh, look another pair of Yeezys." So while people may not see a lot of people with them on, it's not so much a of a shock anymore that somebody has a pair on feet.

:lol:

Yeah, now seeing Yeezy's is like seeing some Jordans or Vans for me. They're not something you make a double take over. Even then, three years ago when I saw them a lot of them were fakes. Now when I see V2's I don't even question if they're real.

Im in NYC , Brooklyn to be exact, and i see Waverunners and people in 500s ( salts mostly) all the time. 350s..I saw peoples wearing the non reflective statics a few times...I'm anxious to wear mines. I see less and less zebras and I saw 2 people in Mauves and 1 in Peebras, in like 2 months of goin outside. Makes sense, the salt 500s and and static 350s were 2 of the best models of 2018..and I know if Mauves were 220 or less, I'd see more of those

Back
Top Bottom