Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
No Movement Yet On My Coupon Code Orders :nerd:
tenor.gif

Now that the hype has slowed I’ve been cleaning up. In the last week I’ve been able to pick up the following: DS Creams $160, DS Sesames $200 and VNDS Mauves $175.

Yeezys stay dead cause I’m loving this ****!!!!!!

Uh where are you picking them up at these prices......?

i never thought id like the blue tint 350s but now theyre one of my favorite 350 cws.

I hope this inertia cw doesnt do that to me - im done buying yeezys for a while

end with the old $309 + $12 shipping....ehhhhh maybe i will enter. Thats basically Yeezy supply amounts since i never have any luck on ADC

StockX bid went through!

Only paid $23 more than YS

I wish the best of luck for everyone on these upcoming raffles!

Ppl sayin' Yeezys are dead are the same ppl who jumped ship on Nike 2 years ago and are shape shifting back into Nike die hards.
They'll come back to Yeezys once they're back "in." Wondering if ADC will bring back the hype by limiting production again or if resellers in general will come back to Yeezys and hold majority of the stock now that OW OG ten are done. AJ1's have been okay so far, but most of the other JB/Nike shoes haven't really caught my attention. DB collection was impossible, but did manage the DB dunks. I mean TS AJ1 will probably be the shoe most are waiting for, but March looks to be mainly Yeezy drops with the 700s and clays at the end of the month

Why people thinking Inertia’s going on sale? There’s a lot of buzz around them and I think a lot more people will want to cop them over the Salts which sold out pretty quick. Unless Inertia’s got crazy high stock I see them moving fast

Back
Top Bottom