Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Messing around with new iPad

KPnpygn.jpg

Just out of curiosity which code did you use on Adidas.com to have the 15% discount on the 700 Salt ? :smile:

I wanna wait to see if the ADC discount works but I also don’t want to take chances with these. Gonna enter raffles and if the code works I’ll just grab a second pair.

I wanna wait to see if the ADC discount works but I also don’t want to take chances with these. Gonna enter raffles and if the code works I’ll just grab a second pair.

Same. I sense many others quietly salivating over these.... If I can be done before waking up on RD that would be ideal. I don’t even feel like dealing with YS not to mention ADC and their habit of cancelling random orders... every single drop.

yep at the end of the day i enter raffles in hopes i don't have to deal with the mess that is saturday drop day.

To me the Inertias are the 2nd best 700 after the OG Waves. Can't wait for em, got me a little bit worried about the drop after I saw how the Salt release went. Hopefully its painless.

Agreed. I swear 80% of the last few Yeezy releases have been people saying "garbage" "trash" "disgusting" "yeezy is dead" and then the shoes still sell out. The inertias seem to be having lots of positive feedback online so I'm worried these might be tough. I guess its all about stock numbers.

Its dumb because the bots and these cook groups buy up all the stock and then list them on resale markets and turn like $5 profit. Just seems like the supply is being bought out buy bots and groups more then people that actually like the shoes. The last sale on stockX for size 11 salt 700s was $341....like if the seller got them from YS..they literally made what.....$6 profit on that?

Back
Top Bottom