Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
2018 Shoe of the Year :nthat:
1zoj28j.jpg

Want Inertia’s and Geode’s but I think I gotta be frugal and pick one. I think I could beat the hell out of the Geode’s so I’m gonna go with those

2018 Shoe of the Year :nthat:
1zoj28j.jpg
AKA the most beautiful sneaker I own. Not my favorite, but the best looking. plain and simple. Could be the best designed Yeezy ever.
Showed my wife all the Yeezys from LV to Nike to Adi...
she said Waves are the best and the Nikes are weak. This is coming from someone without the reference to the hype, just purely
looking at aesthetics. Hot take but I get it.

It makes sense. It’s the most “casual/normal” looking out of all of them

I think the initial release was in 2017. Saw a much wider release in 2018.

First release pre-order was August 2017 (at least that's when I got my confirmation email). I was among the 'lucky' ones (ie folks who actually pulled the trigger and were online when they dropped).

Safe to say..700 v1s look better ..but also safe to say
700 v2s feel better.
Safe to say , the 700 v3 gonna look the worst..and probably feel the most comfortable lol

Anyway I could get the static 700s close to retail?

Doubtful. They were harder to obtain for those not in/near bigger cities and the online drop was limited. Safe to say prices will hold near where they’re at unless they rerelease them. They may drop some, but it ain’t gonna be for near retail.

You could try some lowball offers on some used pairs on GOAT though.

The next 350 release seems to be region specific.
North America gets the Clay cw
Europe the True Form cw
And Asia gets the Hyperspace cw
That sucks, I don’t even like the Clay colorway that much. It isn’t bad but it’s not my taste. The True Form and especially the Hyperspace is what I wanted to cop truly.

The geodes look great also must say this whole region thing is pretty good way to market and up the value on the secondary market

The geodes look great also must say this whole region thing is pretty good way to market and up the value on the secondary market
also a good way to prevent trash colorways from being oversaturated and being perceived a "sitting"

They should keep all those upcoming 350s far from this region

also a good way to prevent trash colorways from being oversaturated and being perceived a "sitting"

They should keep all those upcoming 350s far from this region

Hahaha yea then just restock the **** out of them a year out 2 later. I don’t mind the other 2 color ways but not crazy about any of them

Doubtful. They were harder to obtain for those not in/near bigger cities and the online drop was limited. Safe to say prices will hold near where they’re at unless they rerelease them. They may drop some, but it ain’t gonna be for near retail.

You could try some lowball offers on some used pairs on GOAT though.
I want a pair but I'm not paying anywhere near what they're going for now. Best to sit tight and hope Adidas starts spamming us with re-releases during the Holiday shopping season as they did last year.

Back
Top Bottom