Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Well, i wasn't a fan of all of them but i must say true form looks kinda good tho a little bit like seasmes but with orange hints, at least in the official pics

Attachments

• D0p5vuVU4AAy_Jk.jpg-large.jpeg
    D0p5vuVU4AAy_Jk.jpg-large.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 96
  • D0p4eppUwAI1JY5.jpg
    D0p4eppUwAI1JY5.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 89
So the Powerphases dropped on Consortium accounts today for $110

Best update your bids for the OG YZ powerphases in any case because this is almost the exact same w/o the Calabasas branding.

AKA the most beautiful sneaker I own. Not my favorite, but the best looking. plain and simple. Could be the best designed Yeezy ever.
Showed my wife all the Yeezys from LV to Nike to Adi...
she said Waves are the best and the Nikes are weak. This is coming from someone without the reference to the hype, just purely
looking at aesthetics. Hot take but I get it.
Funny, my wife calls them nurse shoes. She also hates my hobby so there’s that

Not a fan of the color combo. But really does show the potential of the silhouette. The monochrome colors are what have always ruined that shoe for me.

I wish I still had that photo I edited, but I think they could keep the shoe monochrome and just add a color to the stripe right above the midsole and it would look clean.

AKA the most beautiful sneaker I own. Not my favorite, but the best looking. plain and simple. Could be the best designed Yeezy ever.
Showed my wife all the Yeezys from LV to Nike to Adi...
she said Waves are the best and the Nikes are weak. This is coming from someone without the reference to the hype, just purely
looking at aesthetics. Hot take but I get it.

I was actually saying the same thing to a buddy of mine.

Yeezy 700s are the best Yeezys designwise; Nike, Adidas, or LV; in my personal opinion.

-Drew

Not a fan of the color combo. But really does show the potential of the silhouette. The monochrome colors are what have always ruined that shoe for me.
I wish I still had that photo I edited, but I think they could keep the shoe monochrome and just add a color to the stripe right above the midsole and it would look clean.

Found it:

stripe-png.2059665

I still cant wrap my head around the fact adidas are releasing 3 yzys in a 3 week span. like we have a pot of gold laying around. they shouldve spaced it out a bit like the sept-dec releases last year.

I still cant wrap my head around the fact adidas are releasing 3 yzys in a 3 week span. like we have a pot of gold laying around. they shouldve spaced it out a bit like the sept-dec releases last year.
Seriously, this. I would've copped the 700 v2 Statics if I hadn't just bought like 6-7 pairs of Yeezys in a span of about 8 weeks!

Yeezys in general won't age well IMO.

Will be interesting to see. There isn’t any real long term history of a noneathlete (producer, rapper, artist) creating an aspirational brand this way for long term success. I’d bet Kanye stays relevant since he operates in so many different genres, specifically music which he can do his entire life. Not so sure about other ‘influencers’ like say a Travis Scott. Their appeal will most likely fade

I personally think the 350 V2 is a timeless silhouette and may turn into a modern day Stan Smith. You can just do so much with that shoe. The chunkier dad shoes may have a harder time as they’ll most likely go in/out of fashion.

Back
Top Bottom