Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
#SambaBoys :nthat:
9BDD2644-D916-43FA-8172-3C91D6E45596.jpeg

I liked the Inertia when I thought they were different shades of grey but, the video posted a few pages back makes them appear to have a blueish tint. Especially the tip of the toe, tongue, and some of the mesh. Can anyone confirm?

Yep, I initially thought these were gonna be grey and salmon and couldn't wait for the release. But when I found out they were blue I was disappointed.

Yep, I initially thought these were gonna be grey and salmon and couldn't wait for the release. But when I found out they were blue I was disappointed.
I am with you. I am glad that peeps posted that vid otherwise I would have copped and been mad upset when some blue shoes showed up.

[QUOTE="gotmikes23, post: 31408903, member: Picked inertias up today. They are very nice I think. Here are some pics. Wasn't the best lighting so my apologies.[/QUOTE]

How is the sizing on the inertia’s compared to the rest????

Welp..I just saved a whole lotta money..im happy wearing my Salt 500s almost daily..until I find my next Yeezy that makes me happy wearing em..and that I'd wear often. I need a 700 though..looks like Geodes, Analogs and Triple Blacks will be my 3. I'd love a pair of Wave Runners too if I can get @ a decent price

Honestly Geos are growing on me, just wish I had them for the fall last year vs the spring/summer.

Might have to stash them for fall/winter 2019.

[QUOTE="gotmikes23, post: 31408903, member: Picked inertias up today. They are very nice I think. Here are some pics. Wasn't the best lighting so my apologies.

How is the sizing on the inertia’s compared to the rest????[/QUOTE]
They fit the same to me. Went true to size in all of them.

Back
Top Bottom