• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
^
damn, I just checked... those prices are pretty insane considering where they started and how perception has changed.
Safe to say these grew on some people I guess? Gotta be honest I don't see a lot of people wearing them around me,
mostly 350 and 700.

^
damn, I just checked... those prices are pretty insane considering where they started and how perception has changed.
Safe to say these grew on some people I guess? Gotta be honest I don't see a lot of people wearing them around me,
mostly 350 and 700.

I remember people were returning black 500s to ADC because “they sat” & resale was low SMH (my friend was one of them)- now look at them.

Thanks to those who advised going with the Small track pants over Medium. Ordered the “Core Mink” on Monday night & they got here yesterday. Fit perfect, medium would have been too long. Now I kinda want the Core Umber. They’re still on sale online for 84.99 at ubiq.
0B10DAE7-CD83-45BE-91DC-007416C5039B.jpeg

Last edited:
Has someone already received emails from SNS for the Inertia ? Got an alert from SVD that I won from them but I do not want to end up with two pairs :D

Made the decision to dispose of all of my remaining 350v2s. Anyone have experience with GOAT clean?

do people care about 500s still? might have to sell/move some extra blacks and blush

I dumped my Utility Blacks when ScottX was having the half off sellers fees. Probably would've kept if they weren't jamming my toes.

Still have Blushes and Salts, but dunno if I'll ever wear them. Can't stop wearing my Mauves. Wearing them right meow actually

I wanted these more before I saw some in-person pics. Kinda hope I dont hit at SNS now lol. My odds should be pretty low given the low production run of my 12.5 size

Yupe hit on SNS too. I believe SNS would be the "cheapest" route, but I guess Hanon is.

Just got the W from SNS. I wanted them but didn't want to spend the money. Got wifey's bday next weekend in vegas to spend money on shouldn't have entered lol

I also hit on SNS for my wife's size but forgot if it was 5 or 5.5 lol. I entered a bunch of raffles for both sizes since I wasn't sure on her size.

Back
Top Bottom