Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
sizing info has been dropped on almost every page since the restock was brought up.

if you never look for something, you will never see it...

reece.JPG

Comparisons kinda work better than "they fit TTS". That's why I had asked earlier for comparison to UB 1.0 size.

My true Nike size is different from my true Adidas size depending on model. Listening to people saying "get your usual V2 size in Beluga 2.0s" got me some OD snug shoes. I could have gone 12.5 on those which would be half up from my 1.0 size.

Need help with sizing too. I don’t have any yeezys.. can someone compare theirs to old skools, af1s, aj1s, air max 98 or air max 97?

Here's my normal TTS for nike and adidas
Nike: us 9.5 (Jordans, air max, almost everything except for maybe some special models)
Adidas: us 9 (stan smith.. superstar.. etc. etc. no UBs)

Yeezy 350 v2 : us 9.5 without insole. With insole i can't wear even a size 10.5
Yeezy 700: us 9.5 haven't taken out the insole but this feels good. Anything smaller would probably hurt my feet.

I have two questions, if anyone knowledgeable is able to answer.

How is the sizing on the 700s? Also, how big of a release is the 700 release expected to be? I stopped paying attention to any news after the blue tints released.

Here's my normal TTS for nike and adidas
Nike: us 9.5 (Jordans, air max, almost everything except for maybe some special models)
Adidas: us 9 (stan smith.. superstar.. etc. etc. no UBs)

Yeezy 350 v2 : us 9.5 without insole. With insole i can't wear even a size 10.5
Yeezy 700: us 9.5 haven't taken out the insole but this feels good. Anything smaller would probably hurt my feet.
Thank you!! Really helpful :smile:

Just a quick warning to everyone. Before buying a cart on Saturday off of anyone (if you go that route), make sure the cookies are transferable.

You will not be able to checkout on ADC without them, as Adidas changed their website. Don't get scammed and lose your hard earned money to some of these guys selling carts aimlessly on Twitter.

Just a quick warning to everyone. Before buying a cart on Saturday off of anyone (if you go that route), make sure the cookies are transferable.

You will not be able to checkout on ADC without them, as Adidas changed their website. Don't get scammed and lose your hard earned money to some of these guys selling carts aimlessly on Twitter.
f you for trying to help out bot buyers

They changed since the Blue Tints? I carted for a friend that morning. Does this mean the Jig wont work either?

Back
Top Bottom