Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
My final flex (at the BBQ place) pre-GR:

D2DCD0FC-1984-4B5E-A8FD-211C67E796BF.jpeg
need more pics of the lace swap looks fuego might need to do that with my pair

What did YM tweet?
he tweeted that the Season 7 gallery was expected to be a full showing but it only had shoes, no clothing and that stockists thought there would be a full season. Kim called him out on bs saying that was the plan and that season 7 will be releaased soon

he tweeted that the Season 7 gallery was expected to be a full showing but it only had shoes, no clothing and that stockists thought there would be a full season. Kim called him out on bs saying that was the plan and that season 7 will be releaased soon

That’s crazy Kim cared enough to respond. In a weird way, it actually shows that YM are definitely on Kanye’s radar with the amount of following he’s generated over the past few years, otherwise she wouldn’t have bothered to respond.

Adidas added some interesting messages to their splash page that could come into effect this weekend
Code:
status_messages": {
    "dont_refresh": "Hold tight for your chance to purchase the {{productName}} while we filter out bots - do not refresh the page and best of luck!",
    "delays": "The bots have come out in full force today and are unfortunately holding up the speed of this drop. We’re working hard to eliminate them so purchasing the {{productName}} will take a little longer than expected.",
    "short_delay_start": "We’re still busy fighting bots so the launch will be slightly delayed. The sale will start within the next 15 mins. Keep it locked and remember, do not refresh the page.",
    "long_delay_start": "We’ve hit some issues getting started and expect a delay with the start of the sale. Please return in one hour.",
    "restock_coming": "We’ve sold out on some sizes but don’t worry, we’re in the process of restocking some sizes right now. The new stock will be live soon.",
    "last_pairs": "We are close to selling out, only a few sizes remain.",
    "demand_medium": "Demand for {{productName}} is pretty strong and we expect the sale to be fully completed within the hour.",
    "demand_high": "Demand for {{productName}} is high today, we anticipate we will sell out in over one hour.",
    "demand_very_high": "Demand for {{productName}} is exceptionally high today, we anticipate today’s drop to take around 2 hours to fully sell out."
  }

Are these conditional lines or did adidas already write the script for this weekend :lol:

all these bots for the weak. I eat well without em lol. if you’re a reseller you’re breaking even if you are investing in these bots. hope the bot users know how to run those scripts tho. if not take that L hahaha

Have you actually worn these outside the house yet? I swear I remember you saying that you’re keeping them DS. :lol:
your memory serves you right.. DS still 8)

I'll unds soon.. honestly feel dumb for not wearing.. i have so many shoes DS ..as my wife would say I need to "chit or get off the pot" :lol:

she stays roasting me! lol

Dif color than preorder shipping in March. That’s the blush. But yea

Edit: blush ships in April

Back
Top Bottom