Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
In the masses' opinion, does the mesh on the V2 geode seem purple? It doesn't IMO, but I can't really trust my eyes as I thought the mauves were brown too (yes, I know mauve literally means violet/purple).

You ain’t never lie, my wife is an occupational therapist and she works with PTs, bunch of Filipino cats, dudes be st worked camped out on the computers on release dates trying to cop Supreme, Yeezys, etc and they spend stacks on Figs...lmao

What part of the country do you live in?

Just pulled my mauves out for the first time since winter came. No way im selling those.

Hope these Geode's are extra brown and grey.

He's definitely an interesting character if you watch his YouTube videos lol. Must be nice to be a sneakerhead making a doctor's salary :lol:
Yea, you can afford all of the Off Whites you strike out on

Personally, I’m truly not impressed with this hypebeast extraordinary...yawn

this so called 'cement' cw ...looks too much like what dropped yesterday. im confused.:ohwell:

They don't make you wear booties in the OR? Our hospital it's mandatory

Probably just setting up the room. If there was an active case, doubt someone would be careless enough to take a pic of their shoes. But generally, booties are required during the case.

Most surgeons/PA’s,etc. dgaf tho.

FD53877C-875F-40B6-980C-73B5AD51B660.jpeg

Depending on the lighting of pics these range from in shade, some pics are very dark. I hope once I get mine in hand they look closer to this pic.

People can cringe @ my Geode on feet when I get them...just like I cringe @ the black 500s in real life and the Mauves in real life (500s feel great tho). It's the closest thing to a black Static 700v2 that we're gonna get. The triple black version is plain Jane triple black anthracite without any 3M ...I really had no choice. I'll take these shadow rat 700sv2 wit the unattractive dark colors and gorgeous blinding 3M

Back
Top Bottom