Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
39952B2F-5123-4048-AE49-09ECA82BF411.png
CB57313D-2FC0-4929-A51E-BB8A4B9D0B0C.png
This shoe costs almost 700 now . I think it’s trash. Yet other ppl will actually pay 700 for it. I think FOG 1s and 750s are nice for retail but I’d never pay resale. Once hype gets factored in looks fly out the window. I didn’t start buying yeezys till last year because it was too hard to get pairs then resale was nuts. Hype made me chill, now that they are accessible I get what I like.

Yep, I still remember when Peebras were going for insane amounts of money in the resale market.. Even worse were the $1,200+ OG Powerphases on StockX-I always wondered who the hell was paying those insane resell prices.

So while I kind of had the same blank face for that info as well, I took a look at some review vids last night. While the point about the separation dots doesn't seem accurate, the info on the deeper embossing is accurate and actually does provide a better look.

So while I kind of had the same blank face for that info as well, I took a look at some review vids last night. While the point about the separation dots doesn't seem accurate, the info on the deeper embossing is accurate and actually does provide a better look.

Thats the V2 mid-sole, not a Geode add-on. I like that part too. Its a true improvement on a successful design.

Only say powerphase because those now are about to be adidas new Stan Smith. Staple Shoes forever in stock.

The rest were just one off re-releases

I'm actually a fan of the Salts and Analog 700s because I'm really into those earth tone and neutral color palettes.
But I can understand how y'all think the design is lazy compared to the Waverunners and Inertias.

Also, I'm not a fan of the 700 V2s but I really dig the Static 700s for some reason.

Ordered the geodes from adidas as soon as they dropped, since I'm really digging the cw. Now I just got an email saying that my order was canceled for no reason at all, was expecting them tomorrow :frown:. Now, since they are sitting, I wonder if I should wait for sales or buy them again before they sell out (if they actually do sell out). The worst part is that the refund takes like 14 days to arrive, what a joke.

Back
Top Bottom