• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Capes are definitely out

Facts :lol:

5794141C-039B-4F74-BDA3-8FA5BAF1B2F2.gif

Gotta admit, YS did a great job selling that bundle.

Well played YS

Yep, they were good at luring all the fools in. Resell on these already dropped and nobody even has them in hand yet lol

Hopefully this means we can get the clothes for the low-low from all the Bundle Boyz desperately trying to unload and relieve themselves.

Ironic when dudes in here paying double/triple/quadruple times retail for 350s are the same ones claiming that people who bought the bundle were finessed.

Does the value of the bundle go up like 350 value does? Not saying paying 4x the price of V2s is necessarily smart but a lot of cws have gone up in value significantly vs their initial resale.

Naw fam if paid 1200 for a pair of 350’s that’s an L lol.

naw B , powerphase for a rack with no boost technology and basically a $60 Reebok reboot... I know there's someone in here that paid atleast half that thinking they were going to be the last drop..

Yep, they were good at luring all the fools in. Resell on these already dropped and nobody even has them in hand yet lol

Hopefully this means we can get the clothes for the low-low from all the Bundle Boyz desperately trying to unload and relieve themselves.

Lol @ you.

You want the clothing but you want it at a discount.

This isn’t the lane for you if you’re worried about pennies, bro.

You’ve been riding this POV since the jump and every time you type you look more and more like the “fool”.

$680-$740 to some people is your $200.

All relative.

Sorry to be THAT guy, but you’re looking like a sad window shopper on rodeo drive.

“Fools paying $80,000 for that car - they got finessed, check out my 4 year used Honda for $6,000”

“Fools paying $8,000 for a watch - they got finessed, check out my g shock from a champs buy one get one sale”

“Fools paying $600 a night for a hotel - they got finessed, check out my motel 8 for $20 and a HJ”

FOH bro, you sound salty.

E0E5F38A-3FA6-42E5-A7A9-CD0D2C21D711.gif

Quick question, hopefully one of you all know the answer.

The credit card I used to pre order the yeezy 500 from YS had to be canceled due to fraudulent charges.
Do I need to contact YS to give a new payment or is the money they took at the time the one and only charge?

Thanks!

The credit card I used to pre order the yeezy 500 from YS had to be canceled due to fraudulent charges.
Do I need to contact YS to give a new payment or is the money they took at the time the one and only charge?

Thanks!

You good

Lol @ you.

You want the clothing but you want it at a discount.

This isn’t the lane for you if you’re worried about pennies, bro.

You’ve been riding this POV since the jump and every time you type you look more and more like the “fool”.

$680-$740 to some people is your $200.

All relative.

Sorry to be THAT guy, but you’re looking like a sad window shopper on rodeo drive.

“Fools paying $80,000 for that car - they got finessed, check out my 4 year used Honda for $6,000”

“Fools paying $8,000 for a watch - they got finessed, check out my g shock from a champs buy one get one sale”

“Fools paying $600 a night for a hotel - they got finessed, check out my motel 8 for $20 and a HJ”

FOH bro, you sound salty.

E0E5F38A-3FA6-42E5-A7A9-CD0D2C21D711.gif

Wu-Tang Financial over here, guys!

29zekbp.gif

If the definition of getting finessed is paying way above retail then how could paying the retail price for a car be considered getting finessed

Thanks!
Got to upgrade from the RushCard homie.

what's this new wait room business? Is it basically the same? By that I mean I just load the page on several devices/browsers and just pray lol

Hey...Sometimes you gotta pay to shine early lol. It’s not even for sure yet though. The fact that YM posted that info and we know that it may be wrong.

Not gonna lie, not gonna front, hoping my ATC hits so i can double up, sell the second and finally unds my pair...

Back
Top Bottom