Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180306-152542.jpg

The real @fightontrojans5

He should start releasing 700 with two sets of different shoe strings. Like the very first 750. The black shoe strings actually looks good in the 700. He needs to do a reflective shoe string for the blue tint 700.

you only got finessed if you paid $800 for the SMY and were going to burn the clothes. But if you were gonna keep and wear and have actual use of the clothes in that bundle, I don't see the loss. You're the first to get the SMY, you got clothes that you plan to wear, and you had a guaranteed pair of Blue Tints

To add to that,, I actually think this finesse is worse than the "Wave Runner 700 4-Month Loan".

At least with Waves pre-order, the "wait" was roughly 3-4 months for a far superior shoe. With the 500s, you handed them an additional $600 for what looks to be a 5 month wait.....with them restocking literally the following month. SMH

I'd be a happy man if I were Grizz right now!

why are some of you so obsessed with the ones that purchased the bundle?

its simple human psychology...

People like to remind themselves that they're not "the greater fool" when something like that happens.. its the reason people like watching shows like COPS, "yea haha look at that idiot, i'm so smart, thats not me, how could you be so dumb, y'all got finessed"

To add to that,, I actually think this finesse is worse than the "Wave Runner 700 4-Month Loan".

At least with Waves pre-order, the "wait" was roughly 3-4 months for a far superior shoe. With the 500s, you handed them an additional $600 for what looks to be a 5 month wait.....with them restocking literally the following month. SMH

I'd be a happy man if I were Grizz right now!

i wouldn't be

i liked em out the gate so when the pre order when up i as able to order with no hassle whatsoever

now everybody all of a sudden likes them so it's not gonna be that easy this time

i wouldn't be

i liked em out the gate so when the pre order when up i as able to order with no hassle what so ever

now everybody all of a sudden likes them so it's not gonna be that easy this time

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm well aware you were an OG wave rider.

I just meant from the perspective of being hoodwinked,,, Bundle Boys got ya beat.

Good luck on Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom