Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Literally every picture I’ve seen of these online makes them look slightly different.

I guess I’ll see what shoe I bought when they come in :lol:

Decided to bust these out today for my Bday + the weather is incredible. Glad I hung onto them.

i5dg6o.jpg

So are these TTS or half sz small? Adidas website said half sz small but some of yall are saying tts.
My seasames are half sz small but my rereleased yebrqs that i finally threw on feel bigger and i probably should of gone tts.

So are these TTS or half sz small? Adidas website said half sz small but some of yall are saying tts.
My seasames are half sz small but my rereleased yebrqs that i finally threw on feel bigger and i probably should of gone tts.

It’s funny because Footlocker said they are TTS lol

Question on sizing. I saw on Adidas that they're saying to go up .5" on the Yeezy V2. Are people doing that or are y'all staying TTS? I haven't picked up a Yeezy V2 with this type of knitting before and I'd rather keep my insole in than to take them out.

I went up .5" size as they suggested. copped on mobile.

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 11.42.22 AM.png

They are tts but it really depends on how you like your fit. They will fit tight tts but will fit well once broken in

Seems the last 350s that sat were the Cream Whites.
Wonder why that is, as they definitely ain't the worst. Might trade these for em McDonalds.
Is that fair?

Seems the last 350s that sat were the Cream Whites.
Wonder why that is, as they definitely ain't the worst. Might trade these for em McDonalds.
Is that fair?
Cause they made so damn much.
Hopefully they restock again, my pairs are getting dirty.
There's no way they sold out all those pairs.

Any good shops/sites for trading colorways or sizes for this regional yeezy drop? I assume RoundTwo or Stadium Goods might be a place to accept trades yeah? Probably for a fee though? It would be ideal for the same size, but a different colorway.

2 clays for me after too much effort today...

Started with the YS L this morning. 1 from ADC after almost 2hrs splashing... 1 from a local raffle after the line got shut down due to a fight that almost escalated to a gun being pulled.

SMMFH.

Damn! Was that at Wish ATL?

Visiting New York from Italy , just went to the Adidas in 5th Avenue but all gone . I suppose I won’t find them anywhere here , am I right :D ?

Dang....those Clays went quick...thankful for the King of Prussia Mall FTL app 10min start- thanks for the code- I love y'all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom