• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Not trying to entertain you.

Then Who?

Same Antics Every Release :rolleyes
giphy.gif

5.5 already gone :smh:
When they let me in first I tried for 5.5 to “support my habit” and they went out of stock before I could check out...then I got tormented by seeing them go in and out of stock numerous times :lol:

By the time I got in again all the small sizes were gone

Didn’t leave to pick up my reserved pair until late cause I was getting wet w/ splash

Should’ve left about a half hour earlier to go to the mall because there had to have been atleast a dozen unclaimed pairs

Got in line anyways which was probably 20+ ppl deep...there was a few ppl ahead of me when they sold the last unclaimed pair

Between using a laptop, iPhone 8, and I think a 2nd generation iPad that seems like it’s runnin on dial up internet sometimes, I only got through splash twice on the old *** iPad

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten through splash on any 350 I’ve tried to get (didn’t try for sesames or butters) with anything except the iPad

And I don’t understand how ppl get through footsites...I can never add to cart

I usually don’t bother with them but I wasted my time on them today since they were selling before ADC

Love my Clays in hand.

Does anyone else feel that the Clays fit a tad more loose than previous releases? The knit seems a bit more forgiving. Even the static’s had the same knit pattern but I feel that I could have gone another half size up on the colorless static’s due to them running tight, yet the clays fit me perfectly

Not complaining, just observing

Someone is offering me straight-up clay V2 for my zebra V2 (from OG release). Should I take them up on that offer?

I personally wouldn’t give up my OG zebras because I like them better than the recent zebra release (the subtle differences matter to me), but it depends how much you want the Clay jawns I guess.

Most people are just doing to compare aftermarket prices of each shoe to make an opinion anyway.

Back
Top Bottom