Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Anybody with Geodes- are they tts or .5 size up? I’m looking to get my first pair of Yeezys and I have absolutely no reference point other than in most Nike and J’s I’m a 10.5, sometimes 11 (wide foot). Any help would be much appreciated!

I Would Go With An 11 If You Have Wide Feet. Toebox Is More Restricted On The V2s IMO :wink:

54731552_2323446944535304_3350952173277012826_n.jpg
I just wanna wear shoes that pop in the movie theatre

I still remember when everyone said the Clays were trash. Seems like a lot of NTers picked them up.
I was one of the first to stand up for the Clays when we saw the pic with dude with the leg tat in the sunset. But I'm not too crazy about them in person. They're OK..not fire..not trash. Def NOT worth the headaches people put themselves through to get em.

I was one of the first to stand up for the Clays when we saw the pic with dude with the leg tat in the sunset. But I'm not too crazy about them in person. They're OK..not fire..not trash. Def NOT worth the headaches people put themselves through to get em.
Hypebeasts loke then bc they’re limited.

And not to be that guy, but just curious how my order for Beluga 1.0 got turned around so quickly. Seller shipped to stockx on April 1 (my email says 2:01 am HST) and then I get another email from stockx same day, April 1, at 3:23 pm HST that says the shoes have been verified and is now being shipped to me. How does one ship a shoe and get it verified all within 13 hours? UPS don't work that fast.

Will post up some photos asking for an LC tomorrow when I receive the shoes since I'm hella suspect. Will probably also post up to the usual spots like /r/repsneakers to help with the LC as well.

And not to be that guy, but just curious how my order for Beluga 1.0 got turned around so quickly. Seller shipped to stockx on April 1 (my email says 2:01 am HST) and then I get another email from stockx same day, April 1, at 3:23 pm HST that says the shoes have been verified and is now being shipped to me. How does one ship a shoe and get it verified all within 13 hours? UPS don't work that fast.

Will post up some photos asking for an LC tomorrow when I receive the shoes since I'm hella suspect. Will probably also post up to the usual spots like /r/repsneakers to help with the LC as well.

StockX had the pair already.

It could also have been dropped off at a local pop up. not sure if theres any still open

Back
Top Bottom