Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
no i'm not arguing that. black is slimming. I'm saying the amount of perceived slimming is marginal.

and you don't want to look like you have small feet? :lol:

whats the root of the problem here? let's go deeper into this subject. What's going on bro?

I think you got way too much time on your hands on a Friday my G, that's what's going on.

These aren’t see thru.
Same energy kept. (Minus Statics).
That being said..push the chips to the middle of the table..
WE’RE ALL IN.

What happens if people don’t keep the same energy :nerd:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Getting the all black pair by any means. First pair I will have bought since the OG Turtle Dove's. I'm still waiting for them to come out with a *****"" v3

Is it true what they say about the Giulia turn signal? Is there really no way to turn it off? Highly considering for my next car after being a Honda nut for so long... It would be my garage queen.

nah man. the turn signals have 2 clicks. 1 click is 3 blinks and off. 2 clicks is full turn signal. lift to neutral position to turn off. only idiots on youtube talk crap about the turn signals. get the car. you wont regret it

Last edited:
As much as I love the black 350's, I will be passing on them because I plan on getting the Vanta 700's. I just cant justify an all-black 350, 500 (not truly black), and 700.

As much as I love the black 350's, I will be passing on them because I plan on getting the Vanta 700's. I just cant justify an all-black 350, 500 (not truly black), and 700.
Isnt the 350 more all black than the vanta which has shades of grey?

Is it true what they say about the Giulia turn signal? Is there really no way to turn it off? Highly considering for my next car after being a Honda nut for so long... It would be my garage queen.

Get a Giulia and don’t look back. Easily the best car purchase I’ve ever made. If you enjoy driving, you won’t be disappointed.

And no, the turn signals aren’t an issue. It literally takes a few times of using the to figure them out. Anyone else who says different is an idiot looking for something to nitpick.

Where did you cop TFs and how much did you pay ?

About Hyperspace I saw an asian guy on Clays release day wearing them. They going to have a high resell value but the cw is bleh. Clays > TF > HS.
just got back from a business trip to China and I saw the HS up close as well, I have to agree, totally underwhelming. If you already own another light colored pair of 350's (Cream, Butter, Sesame, etc.) you don't need these.

All Black 350? They may be on to something here.................. I’ll have to wait for official pics to give them credit.

Back
Top Bottom