Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Did anybody get a pair of the flax yeezy slides? I was able to get a W on confirmed a few days ago but no confirmation email, nothing. It just says processed. I’m assuming my order will be canceled soon smh

Did anybody get a pair of the flax yeezy slides? I was able to get a W on confirmed a few days ago but no confirmation email, nothing. It just says processed. I’m assuming my order will be canceled soon smh

What size? I have some Flax from a year or 2 ago and never even opened the box.

You should be good. My Vantas were processing since 5/28 and just changed to shipped today lol 😂

My azure, flax, salt, and onyx slides all still say processed. I’m confident they will eventually ship.

My final 350 delivered on Sunday, the Dazzling Blues.

Original stock from 10/21, tissue paper crumpled, size label on the box is a reprint...

But they do fit in size 12. I thought they might be as bad as the Beluga 2.0 but nah...

Just waiting on azure slides and knit boots.

Cheers.

Anybody interested in a brand new pair of Ash Grey 500s in a size 13? Copped them before I saw the Granites came back in stock and can’t return them.

Slept in today since I'll just attempt for the TDs tomorrow. If today is any indication from what I'm reading, it'll be a total mess and I'm not holding my breath. Still gotta try though.

My stone flax 450s I got for 50% off shipped via FedEx and have been sitting in NJ (after being shipped out) since the 7th. Zero movement since. Hoping they’re not lost (my size is sold out).

Still thinking of pulling the trigger on the half off 350 Cmpt, would be nice to have a pair on ice for the future but I also don't need anymore shoes, gah lmao 1st world problems

Last edited:
IMG_4906.png

Got these this AM…

Hoping to cop the TDs tomorrow…

Had myself and 2 others trying for me. None of us could even get an entry in. This was so much better when they were doing FCFS drops. Sigh.

I just need a 13 in either the rock or oil desert boots but it keeps getting botted

Finally got these guys for retail, very happy. It wasn't going to happen any other way.

Spent $1400 on Yeezy boots in the last week but at least it was 5 pair and not one from a reseller.

Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_9791.jpeg
    IMG_9791.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 813
Any opinions on sizing for the desert boots? I’ve seen reviews say go up 1 full size, go up 1.5 sizes.

I’m a tts 10.5, I wear 11.5 in a lot of Yeezys (11 in some). Thinking if I wanna cop the salt boots that I should get a 12. Wide footed and if a shoe is too tight I can’t wear it / get major foot pain.

I also read that the boot really digs into your heel too? But wondering if that’s a sizing thing. Maybe I should just avoid the model, had to sell my QNTMs because the back heel bit dug into my heels SO BAD they were red constantly.

Tried to sell my 2022 Turtle Doves 2 weeks ago and was getting fronted on and low-balled. Dudes talking bout “they bout to restock anyway”

The price going back up

Any opinions on sizing for the desert boots? I’ve seen reviews say go up 1 full size, go up 1.5 sizes.

I’m a tts 10.5, I wear 11.5 in a lot of Yeezys (11 in some). Thinking if I wanna cop the salt boots that I should get a 12. Wide footed and if a shoe is too tight I can’t wear it / get major foot pain.

I also read that the boot really digs into your heel too? But wondering if that’s a sizing thing. Maybe I should just avoid the model, had to sell my QNTMs because the back heel bit dug into my heels SO BAD they were red constantly.
I normally wear an 11 in my Yeezys and had to get a 12 men’s in the Oil boots

Back
Top Bottom