Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I am going crazy over the wave release but i would not mind getting these when they drop

Yeezy+700+Season+7.jpg

honestly it doesn't even feel satisfying when you were online for 4+ hours trying to spend $220 on a pair of shoes and you actually do get them. I remember when i landed my zeebra's on the second release it literally took me 4 hours. I was in so many payment loops got cards denied had multiple credit cards paypals just with ghost charges...then got my one pair 4 hours after the initial drop. I closed my computer and was like wow...not worth it. Granted I sold them for $800 so it was like making $150 per hour...but still.

honestly it doesn't even feel satisfying when you were online for 4+ hours trying to spend $220 on a pair of shoes and you actually do get them. I remember when i landed my zeebra's on the second release it literally took me 4 hours. I was in so many payment loops got cards denied had multiple credit cards paypals just with ghost charges...then got my one pair 4 hours after the initial drop. I closed my computer and was like wow...not worth it. Granted I sold them for $800 so it was like making $150 per hour...but still.

Wait......who the hell bought second release Zebras for $800?

Nah, splashing sux man. Such a waste of time. And then coming away empty handed after hours spent splashing? That’s like salt in the wound. :lol:

I'd rather get my L right away rather than wasting all my daylight hours. I lack patience so I miss out a lot. People complain about SNKRS, but time has a value.

That's why now I still go to the gym in the morning and try from my phone if it releases early. Then I come home and start the splash on my laptops.

if you cant even hit on YS and have no bot issa L bruh, YS is super easy and ive never failed on YS and always copped multiples, manual of course.

never been cancelled on any multiples?

if so what info are you switching up?

Back
Top Bottom