Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
also a few others 50% off
IMG_1733.jpeg
IMG_1732.jpeg

Dang wish the QNTM didn’t sell out in size 11 :frown:

Awe man I've wanted a pair of 380 forever!!! I feel like I have to pull the trigger on em for that price! How do those fit? Man I wonder if the outlets in vegas have em:ohwell:

Go .5 up.

I have an advanced cardiac life support class tomorrow... Hope I can sneak in an entry for pirate blacks durin the class lol.

couldnt even enter my info for pirate blacks without getting an error message smh... usually my info is saved not sure why this drop was different

Those pirate black 350s flew
I’m thinking of paying resale since I’ve never owned a pair of V1s but I never wear 350s anymore so I’m not sure I want to buy just for a collector’s piece. Part of it is how hyped they were in 2015-2016 and how insane the resale was for them back then when 99% of us were taking Ls on V1s.

:stoneface: :smh: I thoughtni completed my order yesterday.... now my size is sold out. What are the odds the ones that are in the outlets is the same stock from the site? Were having a heat wave and dont feel like making abtrip in 110 heat

I’m thinking of paying resale since I’ve never owned a pair of V1s but I never wear 350s anymore so I’m not sure I want to buy just for a collector’s piece. Part of it is how hyped they were in 2015-2016 and how insane the resale was for them back then when 99% of us were taking Ls on V1s.

v1s are more comfortable than v2s imo. Worth it for the comfort alone.

Can't recall, but the newer Pirate Blacks fit .5 up like the V2 350s, correct?

Correct, go .5 size up from tts.

:stoneface: :smh: I thoughtni completed my order yesterday.... now my size is sold out. What are the odds the ones that are in the outlets is the same stock from the site? Were having a heat wave and dont feel like making abtrip in 110 heat

Only certain outlets got the discounted yeezys. I live in a MAJOR market and our outlet didn't get **** and told me "they'll never get them." Make sure you call ahead. There is *some* crossover with what I've seen online that outlets got, but not everything.

v1s are more comfortable than v2s imo. Worth it for the comfort alone.
Yeah the thing is I haven’t worn any of my 350 V2s in years and really don’t wear many “sock shoes” anymore aside from sporadically wearing UBs to the gym. I still wear 700s and Yeezy S3 boots so I’m not against wearing Yeezys and I did just cop the 450s at $105 (because I didn’t own any and that is a solid price) but not sure if it’s worth dropping 3x that on 350 V1s at resale.

Yeah the thing is I haven’t worn any of my 350 V2s in years and really don’t wear many “sock shoes” anymore aside from sporadically wearing UBs to the gym. I still wear 700s and Yeezy S3 boots so I’m not against wearing Yeezys and I did just cop the 450s at $105 (because I didn’t own any and that is a solid price) but not sure if it’s worth dropping 3x that on 350 V1s at resale.

They’re not $300+ good lol.

Back
Top Bottom