Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeezy all about 3M atm. He needs to chill and go back to basics. This is completely out of control right now.

It’s childish when used in exaggerated form. 3m is always at its best when it’s very subtle.

Childish? ***** we talking about sneakers, be quiet, lol.

ANYWAY: Them 451 joints look riiiiiidiculous. Wilder than them laceless joints he was wearing the other day.

Hey man, think about it.... I’m a 32 year old businessman. I can’t be wearing a shoe that lights up like that.

IDK what kinda dress code would permit the wearing of Yeezys but not Yeezys that shimmer under very specific lighting conditions.

Sounds like nonsense.

But whatever, make your bread however you can get it.

Na it’s personal preference and how I view it.
Just because I state my view on the subject doesn’t mean it’s right or wrong in the big picture. To me, I just can’t do shoes that shine like that. It’s tacky to me.

In real life..3M only lights up for a moment when light hits it at the right angle..FOR A MOMENT.. Actin like cuz the sneaker has alot of 3M..you’re gonna be constantly lit and blinking like a Christmas tree. That’s not how it works.

I have to agree, per my previous post. And this is coming from someone who was all about the Vantas/all black colorway and wasn't feeling the Geodes...until I got the Geodes in hand at discount. Now they kinda make the Vantas seem dull- I'll still most likely go for a pair though because I do still like them, just a bit underwhelming.

Same. Even though I went for the Inertia’s over the Geode but damn the Vanta’s are a little underwhelming from the photos I’ve seen floating around. I wish there was more leather.

In real life..3M only lights up for a moment when light hits it at the right angle..FOR A MOMENT.. Actin like cuz the sneaker has alot of 3M..you’re gonna be constantly lit and blinking like a Christmas tree. That’s not how it works.
It’s more than noticeable under florescent lighting and it does look tacky, the silhouette is already pushing the limit on a casual Friday as is - i.e., non-leather, midsole greater than 1.5 inches, and other ridiculous criteria that firms have come up with for one day out of the week.

Hey man, think about it.... I’m a 32 year old businessman. I can’t be wearing a shoe that lights up like that.

As opposed to wearing a regular Yeezy? So you're saying you can wear a regular Yeezy as a 32 year old business man, but not a 3M Yeezy?

As opposed to wearing a regular Yeezy? So you're saying you can wear a regular Yeezy as a 32 year old business man, but not a 3M Yeezy?

I’m giving an example/1 reason why that **** doesn’t work for me. Maybe another businessman or man in general likes to wear light up shoes. I don’t. That’s all.

Reflectives more limited.

You watch cats suddenly like them now...

5E586D43-BD13-404A-8D8F-575295000778.jpeg
33852CD9-1B3D-4FB2-A634-837C6171613A.jpeg

Reflectives more limited.

You watch cats suddenly like them now...

5E586D43-BD13-404A-8D8F-575295000778.jpeg
33852CD9-1B3D-4FB2-A634-837C6171613A.jpeg

We knew that upfront that they were more limited, all the reflective pairs will be more limited than the non reflective pairs, on the off chance that there's 2 gitd vers. the all glow will be more limited than the sole glow

More limited doesn’t translate to better product each time.

See reflective version of this V2

Back
Top Bottom