Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I think the reflectives look better on the black pair because of the contrast of colors..and the crazy amount of 3M on the black pair compared to the white reflective pair. I’m going to go after both black reflective and non reflective..but I won’t cry if i can’t grab a reflective pair....i just need a Non reflective to go with my Non reflective white pair

I can totally understand if you can’t get with a sneaker that you feel is ugly.
I can’t get with the logic of..im too old ..or..since i have a career , I can’t be caught in sneakers that look kiddish.
First off..nowadays..we’re all wearing sneakers that kids wear. ( or..the kids are wearing sneakers WE used to wear ..as kids )
Number two...just wear boring a** shoes to work...that’s what they’re for.
Sneakers are meant for you to be comfortable in..relaxed in ..and..dare i say..have a little fun and enjoy yourself while you’re wearing them. Don’t be soo Invested in other people’s opinions of your sneakers in real life...that’s what NT and social media are for

The 3m static’s def not kiddish.

Which jabroni said that?

To his defense..he said tacky..not kiddish. But for glow in the dark sneakers..many feel it’s a gimmick that looks bad if you’re over a certain age. And they may be right..but it’s 2019..so who cares...if you like em..wear em. You’re not gonna look any more ridiculous than any other person wearing a ridiculous sneaker. 451s are on the way ya’ll...some people will be getting futuristically ridiculous in a minute

To his defense..he said tacky..not kiddish. But for glow in the dark sneakers..many feel it’s a gimmick that looks bad if you’re over a certain age. And they may be right..but it’s 2019..so who cares...if you like em..wear em. You’re not gonna look any more ridiculous than any other person wearing a ridiculous sneaker. 451s are on the way ya’ll...some people will be getting futuristically ridiculous in a minute

I wonder if older cats in there late 30s/40s were tripping wearing Fila Bubbles, Spaghetti, Raindrops, Reebok Kamikazi, Questions, Shaqnosis, Nike Air More Uptempo. Like ya'll really in here wilding as if some of yall dont have crazy looking sneakers in your closet, another half of yall prob got multicolored flyknit/primeknit shoes but got to never to say 3m and gitd is childish, please stop the nonsense

Almost forgot I even had these. 750s on feet yesterday. I haven't bought a pair of yeezys in what feels like forever. I'm definitely in on the black reflectives.

20190505_174142.jpg

The region specific release got the resale numbers up a bit. Static reflectives creeping towards 700. Idk...V2s still going strong enough. I’m very curious to see what a V3 would be. Starting to think Yeezy design team and Adidas just haven’t figured that out yet.

7395D981-0376-4998-ABB8-B34CD2248760.jpeg

Just add a strap to them joints like the 750s/ Fear of God Moccassins with the stripe creeping from underneath, boom, V3

I don't care...as long as the blue pair still drops. If they scrap the blue pair and replace it with this yellow one..that's just another lazy Yeezy recycle job..usin materials and colors very similar to previous Yeezy to cut costs

I don't care...as long as the blue pair still drops. If they scrap the blue pair and replace it with this yellow one..that's just another lazy Yeezy recycle job..usin materials and colors very similar to previous Yeezy to cut costs
Blues were a mock up, Yellows is the actual color, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom