Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Seems like the app only allowed 1 "light" color and 1 black. Got the blushes and the app automatically showed supermoon, salts, etc... as "purchased".

Where do you guys see them on the app?

-Drew

They sent a notification & the shoes also just showed up at the top of the app, there was a panel w/ Super Moons & you could swipe to show the other two colorways. It was apparently sent out randomly to Icon status accounts (edit - sounds like other account levels got access too) & at staggered times. I didn't get my notification until a good half hour after I saw other people had gotten access & I was like 15 min late seeing the notification. My buddy who has purchased way more on ADC than I have didn't get access, so it definitely seems pretty random.

ive hit on FNL app couple times, most recent being the NYC to Paris 1's last week. got the DANG for these tho

D0BnU62WwAAPIE8.jpg:large

As of February 2019

Butters need more love

My first time trying FNL.. but honestly, I think the “dang” is more annoying/offensive than just saying Loser or L. :lol:

got Dang'd for black 350 v2 finishline raffle in LA

don't think there's 180k of these out there or else Bay Area Finishlines would've got some too

Hit my first FNL raffle here in San Antonio. Will be nice not to stress my size. Need to hit on wife's size 5 on foot apps now.

Just waiting on the 700 Vantas. Hopefully I hit on a raffle and not worry about the mess of the online drop.

Back
Top Bottom