Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
No

and if you are Jewish?

Get over it.

Get over ‘it’.

Dont twist things. The only thing being said to get over was to get over which political party dude belonged to, which would be the only party you could belong to if you wanted to manufacture anything at all at that time. So yeah, get over the fact he had to strut around with that little lapel pin on in order to make shoes.

After all, Schindler was a member of the party too, and hes a hero.

Last edited:
How hard is it to cop size 5.5/6

My girl needs the black 350 and haven’t even tried in awhile, she’s buying my pair as well :lol: :pimp:

Let’s hope I hit on both

How hard is it to cop size 5.5/6

My girl needs the black 350 and haven’t even tried in awhile, she’s buying my pair as well :lol: :pimp:

Let’s hope I hit on both

What size does your girl wear normally in adidas? I'm trying to surprise my girl with a pair for our anniversary but I'm debating between a size down or a size and a half down from her women's size in adidas.

What size does your girl wear normally in adidas? I'm trying to surprise my girl with a pair for our anniversary but I'm debating between a size down or a size and a half down from her women's size in adidas.
I don’t know, she’s got creams in 5.5, she said they fit tighter but she likes a slimmer look but she can wear a 6 and I would guess that’s her normal size

In Nike she wears a Women’s 7

All the info I got bruh

I don’t know, she’s got creams in 5.5, she said they fit tighter but she likes a slimmer look but she can wear a 6 and I would guess that’s her normal size

In Nike she wears a Women’s 7

All the info I got bruh

I'll just go a full size down then, it'll probably be the easier one of the two to get anyways and she'll prefer a little more room than the tighter fit

I put in 8 raffle tickets for FinishLine it’s only one mall where i stay at I’m preying I’ll at least hit 1 but I wish everyone good luck

YS updated

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 12.16.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 12.16.11 AM.png
    615.6 KB · Views: 98
Back
Top Bottom