Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I want these shoes but ready for all
This to be over. It’s been a heavy month. I’m
Taking a break after this lol. I have a lot of trips to make this summer. Scressfulll

Still waiting for FTL to add my clay purchase to make my account plantinum again. And that was like end of March.

Never have this prob with FTL or champs tbh

Yeah it’s kinda wack! Never had this issue before either. My total purchase hasn’t moved in months I think. Make sure you don’t do your app reservations yet or else you’re entry will be locked in without that head start.

Yeah it’s kinda wack! Never had this issue before either. My total purchase hasn’t moved in months I think. Make sure you don’t do your app reservations yet or else you’re entry will be locked in without that head start.

Not true

3M is awesome when done right, which is generally when it’s used sparingly as an accent (think Waverunners, AJ VI, most NB retro runners).

Having your entire shoe look like MJ’s glove isn’t doing it right. IMO, of course.

Agree mostly with this but there are times when 3M entirely or mostly covering a shoe was fine. The first reflective 350s were nice, AM 97's, Reflective VI's that are dropping this weekend, Snake Dunks from years back etc.

have u hit up footlocker about it?

Back door szn - traded my blue sacai waffles + a little cash for these today

A049ABB6-ADBE-4E98-B2AD-223E4F309A9E.jpeg
I really don't think that was the move but do you I guess¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

How do y'all deal with the extra long laces on the v2s? My statics are super long and I'm guessing my geodes I have coming will be the same. Not sure where to hide all the extra length pause.

I think he is saying that if he hasn’t hit the mark to become platinum and checks in the 3 minutes won’t apply to this release if he already picked his stores and size. It happened to me with the blue tints

Again, not true. Just put in a new check in code once your purchases reflect on the app and it’ll give you the 10 mins. I did it for travises

Couldnt sign up for Hanon.. just keeps spinning. Almost glad there arent raffles like that though. I hate entering 50 and winning -3.

Again, not true. Just put in a new check in code once your purchases reflect on the app and it’ll give you the 10 mins. I did it for travises
I checked in with 7 minutes for the AJ1 SBs and it automatically upgraded me to 10 minutes when my points hit

D4E081BE-A59F-4203-B1EB-75215F0B58E1.jpeg
2CB9CBDE-34FA-438E-A398-ABBF1E2549D8.jpeg
D8EF625F-20F4-41A3-913F-A5B416BB0D4A.jpeg
How do y'all deal with the extra long laces on the v2s? My statics are super long and I'm guessing my geodes I have coming will be the same. Not sure where to hide all the extra length pause.
After loosening the laces up alittle..i kinda adjust the laces on the top of the tongue a little(because they are long) by rolling the longer laces underneath the shorter laces

I dont have a choice.

its either take the 7 mins or dont try at all bc the points not kicking in. I called like 2 weeks ago after they said it would take 1-2 week a month back and they said theyre backed up on adding points to ppls accounts and itll update 'any day now'

These reservations not gonna wait for an any day now lol

I dont have a choice.

its either take the 7 mins or dont try at all bc the points not kicking in. I called like 2 weeks ago after they said it would take 1-2 week a month back and they said theyre backed up on adding points to ppls accounts and it update 'any day now'

One of my Champs accounts has been the same way. This dates back to around February. My app says I've maintained Platinum status but when I select a reservation I'm at the 6m mark.

I dont have a choice.

its either take the 7 mins or dont try at all bc the points not kicking in. I called like 2 weeks ago after they said it would take 1-2 week a month back and they said theyre backed up on adding points to ppls accounts and itll update 'any day now'

Being backed up on something that's done electronically is funny.

Still waiting for FTL to add my clay purchase to make my account plantinum again. And that was like end of March.

Call and have them manually add it to your acct if you still have receipt. It takes a while to show up but they'll do it

Hit Footlocker on Twitter and they'll take care of it. I had to do the same thing last year. Now I'm waiting for Footaction to fix my account with a most recent purchase. Locked in with 6 minus now and know I don't stand a chance with that anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom