Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Man I looked everywhere but what sizing do you guys recommend for women? I'm seeing 1 (adidas sizing), 1.5 (nike sizing) and 2 sizes down (youtubers). She is a 6.5 in womens. She wears mens size 5 in Nike and Vans. I was planning to get her a 5.5 but this **** is mad confusing.

Man I looked everywhere but what sizing do you guys recommend for women? I'm seeing 1 (adidas sizing), 1.5 (nike sizing) and 2 sizes down (youtubers). She is a 6.5 in womens. She wears mens size 5 in Nike and Vans. I was planning to get her a 5.5 but this **** is mad confusing.
5.5 or 6 Mens.

Still waiting for FTL to add my clay purchase to make my account plantinum again. And that was like end of March.

Never have this prob with FTL or champs tbh

Yeah it’s kinda wack! Never had this issue before either. My total purchase hasn’t moved in months I think. Make sure you don’t do your app reservations yet or else you’re entry will be locked in without that head start.

I have this problem as well on my FTA account. I had to spend $5 to achieve GOLD STATUS, so I purchased a pair of socks online more than a month ago. I called CS a couple of weeks later to add my points for me, which the rep did and she informed me it would take 1-2 weeks to update. 2 weeks+ goes by and still nothing. I contacted CS again through chat and another rep informed me that my status was updated to GOLD. However, I was still a regular VIP on my end through the app and desktop. Rep was clueless and told me to uninstall and reinstall the app, which obviously did not help. I called up CS to speak to a rep and spoke for almost an hour to reach a solution: create a new account and my old account will be merged with the new account. I have to call CS again today because the guy who merges account comes in today lol.

my wife is a women's 6.5 men's. she wears size 5-5.5 in yeezy 350/500/700's. 5.5 will be fine.

After wearing the 700 V2s all day I can say the run slightly bigger. Might need to tie them a little tighter since I feel they run wider. Length feels fine too.

I like that the tongue is sewed on to the shoes versus the elastic band.

After wearing the 700 V2s all day I can say the run slightly bigger. Might need to tie them a little tighter since I feel they run wider. Length feels fine too.

I like that the tongue is sewed on to the shoes versus the elastic band.

Damn, I have a feeling that my Women's 10.5 might be too big. Ssense said 10.5W = 9.0M, but I'm not sure that is true.

Adidas sizing is all over the place, but a woman size to a man's is usually a 1.5 difference. You might be fine.

Adidas sizing might be all over the place but don't forget that we have peeps on NT that want their toe bulging through the shoe and touching the pavement, and others that wear their shoe correctly....ALL of which providing opinions on sizing :lol:

Adidas sizing is all over the place, but a woman size to a man's is usually a 1.5 difference. You might be fine.

Yea guess I'll find out. Adidas is typically 10W = 9M, but maybe not for the 700's?

Plus don't the 700v2's fit a little looser than v1's?

Back
Top Bottom