Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Man, are ya'll even copping the reflectives to wear?

I didn't even bother copping or entering any raffles. I just took a look at how much they are going for on the secondary market and I was shocked.

Them joints mad unappealing in my opinion:

Yeah im coppin to rock if i can.

StA and RSVP doing one day raffles tomorrow for the NRs. I’ll see you fools there.

Anyone know if Notre getting em? They’re always lagging on the announcements.

Tomorrow finally the moment of truth.. see how the black 350s go. I’m not buying the bs about em being as abundant as creme joints. Stores having 1 day raffles, only half or less foot stores that get Yeezys gettin em, only a handful of folks gettin reserves. Mainly a bunch of stores overseas gettin em. But, hopefully the stores that got em will have a good supply. I’d be straight with 2 personals..

Tomorrow finally the moment of truth.. see how the black 350s go. I’m not buying the bs about em being as abundant as creme joints. Stores having 1 day raffles, only half or less foot stores that get Yeezys gettin em, only a handful of folks gettin reserves. Mainly a bunch of stores overseas gettin em. But, hopefully the stores that got em will have a good supply. I’d be straight with 2 personals..
tomorrow?

Man, are ya'll even copping the reflectives to wear?

I didn't even bother copping or entering any raffles. I just took a look at how much they are going for on the secondary market and I was shocked.

Them joints mad unappealing in my opinion:

They look like they’ve been sitting in the sand all day lol

Ran to the mall to get some apple pencil nibs, stopped in Shoe Palace about 10 minutes before close and signed up for the raffle. Didn't even know they were getting them, they call tomorrow

2C586B0C-8AC3-4B5D-B432-3C60B3E7369C.jpeg
This pic solidified my decision to wait for the black V1 700 cause dem joints in the pic are grey.

There’s def decent stock online for the black 350s.. yes less foot stores are getting them but there’s still plenty of pairs out there. Demand is high so it seems like the shoe is more limited than it actually is

Y'all fighting about resale prices lol. It'll be a little above 300 after everyone gets their pairs in for common sizes aka sz 8-14. If you're not a small footer you'll be fine. Most of y'all can afford 700s so you can afford 350 resale lmfao.

Y'all fighting about resale prices lol. It'll be a little above 300 after everyone gets their pairs in for common sizes aka sz 8-14. If you're not a small footer you'll be fine. Most of y'all can afford 700s so you can afford 350 resale lmfao.
need em for da retail papi

When fighting over resell prices begins.. we are witnessing the descent back into the dark/golden age of the Yeezy thread... next comes the secret pm'ing and bot talk :lol:

huh? nah i didnt even mention reflectives lol.
I thought I saw something from you when I was skimming lol. Yeah same I'ma be up for YS to get my 13 hopefully since resellers ain't going for 13 anymore LOL.

I thought I saw something from you when I was skimming lol. Yeah same I'ma be up for YS to get my 13 hopefully since resellers ain't going for 13 anymore LOL.
nah ive only been commenting on da 3m and how i no likey.

Back
Top Bottom