Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Nice. This pic just made me even more excited for my ssense delivery which should be here soon.

And they've arrived... :smokin $308 with tax but $27 cash back from UseJewel = $281 total. They might go lower but glad I secured for under retail

JNW2ZZs.jpg

What are NR stock numbers looking like? I kind of hope they just have a **** ton everyone eats and resellers end up selling for just a tad below retail

Man, are ya'll even copping the reflectives to wear?

I didn't even bother copping or entering any raffles. I just took a look at how much they are going for on the secondary market and I was shocked.

Them joints mad unappealing in my opinion:

Do you understand English?

You do realize a reseller can lose money and the shoes still go slightly above retail on the secondary market. They have these things called fees and I was being hopeful, you can tell with the language “I hope”. Do you understand the English language?

You do realize a reseller can lose money and the shoes still go slightly above retail on the secondary market. They have these things called fees and I was being hopeful, you can tell with the language “I hope”. Do you understand the English language?
u still got them cncpts mint 997?

Apparently you don’t understand the concept of supply and demand. You definitely ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed. Naive lil boy go run along and take your L on release date and be prepared to pay resell. I might sell you a pair at a reasonable price if you start being nice

Got vantas in today and they are really nice and fit good too.. I just double tied them cuz the laces are od long.. I'm a try to find shorter laces... What's the size of the OG laces? And shout-out to the people in the thread dropping websites who still had these for retail plus shipping... Copped these past 11am Saturday on my way to a restaurant to get lunch...
20190605_211653.jpg

Apparently you don’t understand the concept of supply and demand. Naive lil boy go run along and take your L on release date and be prepared to pay resell. I might sell you a pair at a reasonable price

I really don’t care bud, there sneakers too me and clearly this is your well-being. Which is sad. Maybe I’ll take you up on that offer so you can upgrade your dinner to a large fry and drink.

Back
Top Bottom