Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
You might wanna reach out to YS just to be safe.
IMG_7698.GIF

I never put a name on it. You feel guilty?

oh you're one of those passive aggressive types ... i see, the type to send an email to a group of people when you wanna address one person in that group ...basically a vag without the hair ...no need to keep back & forth with me then ...let's just stay on topic lil mama.

oh you're one of those passive aggressive types ... i see, the type to send an email to a group of people when you wanna address one person in that group ...basically a vag without the hair ...no need to keep back & forth with me then ...let's just stay on topic lil mama.

Awh you’re one of those sensitive types. The one who get offended by everything. Triggered lady who believes in multiple genders. Alright little whatchamacallit, let’s keep it about kicks

Awh you’re one of those sensitive types. The one who get offended by everything. Triggered lady who believes in multiple genders. Alright little whatchamacallit, let’s keep it about kicks

who's mad now, lol... i control you.

This release really confuses me. I do not even know when the things drop haha. I just want the regular blacks as beaters to rock all summer haha.

This raffle is BS. It doesn’t even reserve our pairs in the size selected. It gives us a 15min window

I won this stupid raffle too, and its not even reserving us a pair in our size. Its a chance to buy FCFS in a 15min window. So dumb...

Yeah the headline of the email had me hype then I read it like WTF... hopefully I hit on another raffle for a US store

Back
Top Bottom