Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Is Yeezy mafia 45$ worth it. Tryna figure out a way to cop after all today’s L’s

It’s actually like $57 after GBP-USD conversion but I personally bought it a few days ago and was unsure if I made a good decision. Looking back, I’ve had nothing but Ls from raffles and whatnot so I’m actually glad I bought it. It isn’t guaranteed but I think it greatly improves your chances, especially in relatively common sizes if you’re buying to wear.

Jus paid it. Ima size 10. Hoping I get lucky with that or SNS comes thru in the clutch. Definitely looking to rock these

It’s actually like $57 after GBP-USD conversion but I personally bought it a few days ago and was unsure if I made a good decision. Looking back, I’ve had nothing but Ls from raffles and whatnot so I’m actually glad I bought it. It isn’t guaranteed but I think it greatly improves your chances, especially in relatively common sizes if you’re buying to wear.

I’ve been meaning to watch it. I’ve heard great things, but also heard it’s going to piss you off.

I heard the same but I can’t imagine it will piss you off more than the ending of Game of Thrones, which literally takes exactly 3 full days and a few hours (73 episodes) of your life to complete to reach a completely anticlimactic ending.

Jus paid it. Ima size 10. Hoping I get lucky with that or SNS comes thru in the clutch. Definitely looking to rock these

Yeah I think that’s the right move, I’m a size 11 so I’m looking for a pair to wear as well. If I can get a 2nd DS pair for retail, that’s fantastic but I know this release is going to be tough.

I heard the same but I can’t imagine it will piss you off more than the ending of Game of Thrones, which literally takes exactly 3 full days and a few hours (73 episodes) of your life to complete to reach a completely anticlimactic ending.

I can’t relate because I never watched GOT. (I did watch lost though which also had a pretty meh ending). But based on the reactions I’ve seen, I can only imagine the corruption that will be seen in that film.

Back
Top Bottom