Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I just finished ep 1. Within the first few minutes, it was infuriating. Made me want to read more about the case since I forgot all the details about it. If you watch, def makes your blood boil with the system, so take care of ya self

I can’t relate because I never watched GOT. (I did watch lost though which also had a pretty meh ending). But based on the reactions I’ve seen, I can only imagine the corruption that will be seen in that film.

I watched and had nightmares no lie. but this was utterly crazy and I still cant believe it. especially Korey.... mannn... god bless that man

Sticking with my Vantas, no desire to grab these 350s. Looking forward to reading about all madness tomorrow morning. Good luck everyone, and screw yourself if you’re copping for resale :smokin

Yeah screw me please

So was this a hard cop or not?

My co worker that gets almost everything didn't hit a single size on his footapps....

Smh what a ****ing joke of a release. Either the supply was lower than expected or the demand was greater than anyone had expected (even though it was expected)

So was this a hard cop or not?

My co worker that gets almost everything didn't hit a single size on his footapps....

For most of us, footapps were unfortunate, but it really depended on where you live/ what stores you chose. Here in NOLA, there were only 1 Champs and 1 FTL getting em. I failed miserably w/ 10 min HS's.

For most of us, footapps were unfortunate, but it really depended on where you live/ what stores you chose. Here in NOLA, there were only 1 Champs and 1 FTL getting em. I failed miserably w/ 10 min HS's.

Man, ok thanks.

Hope you secure a pair or two if you haven't yet, GL

Pretty sure the supply was lower than most of the recent yeezy releases because the fta I usually get from didn’t even get these, good thing for ftl

Back
Top Bottom