Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I only own 2 yeezys. Bot
I own 7 Yeezys in total

1 of them are 350s (V1 and V2)
3 of them are 700s (V1 and V2)
3 of them are 500s
0 of them are 750s

Doubt this will catch on but it would be fun if others copy/pasted my message and updated the yellow values to see what everyones collection looks like.
I only own 3.
2 700s mauves and vantas and a desert boot.

anyone have a good comparison pic of the 700 salts vs the analogs? both are going for about 50 under retail rn and i dont know which to pull the trigger on. On feet comparison pic would be amazing.

thanks in advance.

Yeah I try to keep it under a minute whenever I gotta meet someone in person. Not fun, but $40 is $40.

Just grabbed a 13 in those this morning! Shocked they fell so low tbh. Jordan might be ODing on 1s right now, but these are really cool.

I’ve worn them multiple times a day everyday to walk my dog in since I’ve had them. They have held up great and I love them more each time I wear them. Might double up eventually.

Gotta get these 350’s first though :frown:

increase supply: "YEEZYS ARE DEAD"
increase hype/limit supply: "NEEEEEED!!!"

that's the sneaker/hypebeast game for u
it's true - while it's frustrating that people couldn't get a pair today if these would have been easily available and sitting on the sites still a lot of people would be claiming that Yeezy's are dead and these static blacks are bricks.

can't have it both ways.

but I do agree that these YS and ADC need to do a better job of letting consumers know quickly if they got a W or a L

A3C23142-59C1-49B2-87CD-2B9E82CAB78E.jpeg A2E750ED-0EBE-427C-8B44-E9958B7C8401.jpeg AD2D925C-2FBF-472F-B8F9-F99709CC4A6D.jpeg C9A75ED7-9407-47C9-9F08-06E292152B90.jpeg
anyone have a good comparison pic of the 700 salts vs the analogs? both are going for about 50 under retail rn and i dont know which to pull the trigger on. On feet comparison pic would be amazing.

thanks in advance.
No on feet but here you go. I swapped laces on the salts, they are normally the same color as the shoe.

After 3 1/2 hours of ADC
14AD9EC3-4883-42DE-BF60-83203276A047.jpeg
splashing and YS bull.. I said **** it had my boy copp my pair in columbus from the ftl raffle I won. I thought I was meat cause i changed the name to his for him to pick up.. long story short ftl in columbus was koo with it and let em cop for me..

rereleases on rerelease? Im cool with that too lol

I love my 350s, hype or not, theyre so comfy

Jealous! These are my size and I tried for 3 hours on 3 devices... no luck! But congrats man! you definitely cooked this morning

Thanks brother. I wish I would've got more pair though. I spent 4 hours on 4 cell phones, two iPads, and a MacBook, running 14 instances between Adidas & YeezySupply. Additionally, I entered 30+ raffles and paid for 4 slots and didn't hit on anything but a single pair manually. And even then, Adidas declined my first two credit cards (as fraud). The site finally took my wifes bank card.

Crazy.

Thanks brother. I wish I would've got more pair though. I spent 4 hours on 4 cell phones, two iPads, and a MacBook, running 14 instances between Adidas & YeezySupply. Additionally, I entered 30+ raffles and paid for 4 slots and didn't hit on anything but a single pair manually. And even then, Adidas declined my first two credit cards (as fraud). The site finally took my wifes bank card.

Crazy.

All that time energy and money.... might as well have paid resell from the jump. Wtf.

Crazy.
Damn you definitely earned your two pairs! Oh well.. on to the next. Cant win em all lol

Back
Top Bottom