Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i hate that yeezys fit a half size small. they make so many more 12's than 12.5's.
Am I the only one that wears their TTS? LIterally wear the same size yeezys as my ultraboost size and Jordan 1 size. Only shoes I have to size up on are narrow basketball shoes. Some of y'all need to break your knit in by taking out the insoles first, but even then I don't take out insoles...

I'm currently on military duty in San Antonio and tried sneaking the phone for the 4 or so hour wait.. epic L SMH.

Am I the only one that wears their TTS? LIterally wear the same size yeezys as my ultraboost size and Jordan 1 size. Only shoes I have to size up on are narrow basketball shoes. Some of y'all need to break your knit in by taking out the insoles first, but even then I don't take out insoles...

I go TTS as well

B2DAE556-0321-4378-B684-7170CEAA6505.jpeg

:smile:
Best picture of them I've seen so far seeing how black they sre. Jet black in this pic compared to the grey they give off in others I've seen

When you guys try the champs app or any mall store, how many pins have you had to enter before winning? Clays took me 2, these took me 3 diff pins. Somehow got thru

These aren’t even BLACK. Might just skip all together and put my $ towards Sail FOGs and some clothes.

Tbh I think the 700 hype is pretty dead. I don't think people wanna pay $300 for these plain colorways.
I agree. The Wave Runners were unique and the first of its kind. They are dropping a $300+ shoe in excess just like they are the $220+. The difference being the price and 700’s 2.0s are almost the exact model as their 1.0 counterparts.

I have my TTS in every shoe I have except the 350 V1’s. I got those in 9.5 because of the loose prime knit that did stretch out. Not sure if I should have stuck with sz10 (TTS) but guess it don’t matter now cuz they never re-releasing again LOL.

Back
Top Bottom