Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wait what??? 350 more trendy than 700??? I strongly disagree with that :lol: wow. 700 is built solely off dad shoe and chunky sneaker trends.
Trendy in the sense that when Yeezy made his stamp in footwear with Adidas it was the 350 that did it. So automatically people that just wanted to follow the wave went for that model. You grab any regular person off the street and put a 350 in front of them and they'll know it's a Yeezy. 700... Not so much.

They still in, and probably always will be.

They definitely jumped the shark on peak trendiness though. You see a lot of people working non-high end retail and service industry positions wearing them nowadays. Nothing wrong with that (retail price accessibility is actually a great thing) but that was far less common a few years ago when resale on basically every 350 was insane and hypebeasts were coughing up like $1k+ on Zebras, etc.

Problem is most people here probably don't even like the things they wear. They just do it for "likes"

100%. I think people who were buying Yeezys in 2015-2016 were primarily doing it to flex or resale. I think the people who either wore or collected them for personal use were few and far in-between (a lot of NTers, for example). I’ve seen waaaaay more people wearing fakes from that era than I’ve seen people wearing legit pairs.

It will never go out of style if you actually like it
Bro...WTF are you trying to do? Hypebeast are literally feeling like this after your commitment:

948DD40E-E6F2-414A-AE6D-A3733FDD5346.gif

You really think that's most of the folks on NT? Lurkers maybe, but I feel like most of us hereabouts aren't that guy. Maybe I'm just an optimist (for once).

Most of the same people pop up in every shoe thread I frequent... either we are all real sneaker heads or all hype beasts lmao

Wait what??? 350 more trendy than 700??? I strongly disagree with that :lol: wow. 700 is built solely off dad shoe and chunky sneaker trends.

The 700s are actually no larger than say Jordans. The design of the shoe emphasizes a larger midsole, but otherwise it’s not nearly as large as a triple s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom