Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Son of a.... you’re right about people wearing 350’s.... still love them though.

It's an interesting dynamic on 350's at this point. When I was up in NYC a few wks ago, there were 350's everywhere. Here in New Orleans? Not a lot of sneakerheads. So there isn't much of a trend in who else I see wearing em, other than there are very few folks who wear em. I literally almost only see 350's when there's a release at Sneaker Politics.

In terms of people commenting positively on my shoes, I've found that the most comments I get are on essentially all of my Pharrell Hu's.

2nd-most? My NB's (which I was surprised by).

Only 350's I get compliments on are my Peebra's.

On the 700's? Only the Waves,

Never gotten any comments on my 500's (lol)

On my Nike's -- it's odd, but the most comments I get are on my Gyakusou's.

Last edited:
Tough call between 350's and 700's. Right now I'm really into 700
It's an interesting dynamic on 350's at this point. When I was up in NYC a few wks ago, there were 350's everywhere. Here in New Orleans? Not a lot of sneakerheads. So there isn't much of a trend in who else I see wearing em, other than there are very few folks who wear em. I literally almost only see 350's when there's a release at Sneaker Politics.

In terms of people commenting positively on my shoes, I've found that the most comments I get are on essentially all of my Pharrell Hu's.

2nd-most? My NB's (which I was surprised by).

Only 350's I get compliments on are my Peebra's.

On the 700's? Only the Waves,

Never gotten any comments on my 500's (lol)

On my Nike's -- it's odd, but the most comments I get are on my Gayakusou's.

Gyakosou's are fire. I can't believe how little hype those got and they sat for months. For me, I also had a few ooh's and aah's over my Pharrell Hu Holi NMD's which I ultimately sold because I hardly ever wore them (too bright, too pink).

Waverunners are definitely a shoe that snaps necks. Can't really say that about any other 700 but they are all "nice".

350's have been around for a while now and it's less and less rare to see them so, it's not surprising that they stand out a lot less these days.

72738C2B-B1C2-481E-B570-443FBDDC565B.jpeg
Can’t wait for the bred rerelease. Sold mine after a few wears and instantly regretted. Those and these will be in heavy rotation this fall.

Damn tempted to get these tephras.
Trying to hold out and get the statics but they climbed like $150 my size in the past 2 weeks.

Tough call between 350's and 700's. Right now I'm really into 700

Gyakosou's are fire. I can't believe how little hype those got and they sat for months. For me, I also had a few ooh's and aah's over my Pharrell Hu Holi NMD's which I ultimately sold because I hardly ever wore them (too bright, too pink).

Waverunners are definitely a shoe that snaps necks. Can't really say that about any other 700 but they are all "nice".

350's have been around for a while now and it's less and less rare to see them so, it's not surprising that they stand out a lot less these days.

Completely agree on the Gya's -- been thinking about grabbing the other pair. They're sleek.

Last edited:
Copped for $270 free ship off Notre with code Welcome

Good looking on that. $250-$270 is honestly in my opinion what I feel these should actually retail for. I know $30 isn't a huge difference to some but to me it makes a bit. Lol sounds better explaining the impulse buy to the significant other too >D

Good looking on that. $250-$270 is honestly in my opinion what I feel these should actually retail for. I know $30 isn't a huge difference to some but to me it makes a bit. Lol sounds better explaining the impulse buy to the significant other too >D
Lmao exactly. I feel like every 700 purchase needs to be below retail for it to be justified now. Luckily it can happen

350s will always be the more popular Adidas Yeezy. But like others, after a while it hurts my feet. 700s I can wear all day and night. I just have worn my wave runners at least 50+ times.

Back
Top Bottom